Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: THE HORROR! A Mary Sue Generator!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SCM Writer of 2814

Not for the Faint of Heart...
Shall we see what we get...?
Quote:She appears to be a normal marine biologist except she dresses like a
punk rock commando soldier, her eyes reflects your soul when you look
into them and her hair is bright orange and she wears it just like
sailor moon, but secretly she is actually a half-ghost.
She is a
misunderstood genius megalomaniac and she will fight her enemies with
the power to re-animate the dead as her slaves or to take the shape of
anyone she eats.
Her friends and enemies call her Soulcaller Unicornriver!
Her constant companion is a sparkling murderous xenomorph who is also her bondage slave.
Her favored weapon is a magical poisoned staff which can be made invisible at her will.
I felt myself die a little...
Quote:She appears to be a normal model except she dresses like a bloody nurse
gestapo officer, her eyes can see the goodness in any creature's heart
and her hair is crimson red and can extend and retract at her will, but
secretly she is actually a half-dwarf.
She is the living key to open
up hell cursed by God and she will fight her enemies with the power to
corrupt mortals or to rip up trees and hit people with them.
Her friends and enemies call her Awesomegirl Skywing!
Her constant companion is a mysterious befriended fox who is also her lover.
Her favored weapon is a silver shining rapier which can be transformed into a motorcycle.
It hurts... But I can't stop myself!
Quote:She appears to be a normal raver except she dresses like a mad
scientist catgirl, her eyes glows with arcane power and her hair is
jade green and flows like silk but is stronger then diamond, but
secretly she is actually a half-angel.
She is the daughter of the
president born from a scientific experiment gone wrong and she will
fight her enemies with the power to extend her tongue and use it as a
razor-sharp whip or to punch her opponent into another dimension.
Her friends and enemies call her Cancerclaw Souldancer!
Her constant companion is a friendly special needs dragon who is also her personal trainer.
Her favored weapon is a dragonbone huge knuckle dusters which shines bright like the sun.
Kill me!
The Maid RPG character generator in the same site is just as fun...
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke

Necratoid

Quote:She appears to be a normal sumo wrestler except she dresses like a schoolgirl ninja, her eyes have one blue and one green iris and her hair is crimson red and is long and straight, but secretly she is actually a half-zergling.
She is one of a hundred nearly identical clones in search of true love and she will fight her enemies with the power to frighten demons or to eat wild animals.
Her friends and enemies call her [b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Demonbeast[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b] Deathlake![/b]
Her constant companion is a enslaved young vietnam veteran who is also her bondage slave.
Her favored weapon is a holy two-handed javelin which can be transformed into a motorcycle.
Why does this ones back story actually make some sense... she just has bad fashion sense.

Quote:She appears to be a normal woman except she dresses like a pirate sorceress, her eyes are like a cat's eyes and her hair is neon-green and sparkles in bright light, but secretly she is actually a half-catgirl.
She is a rumored demi-goddess created to be the next step in mankind's evolution and she will fight her enemies with the power to talk to wild animals or to transform into an undead phoenix.
Her friends and enemies call her Awesomelips Loveviolator!
Her constant companion is a spirit huge demon who is also her soulmate.
Her favored weapon is a burning golden spear which steals her enemies powers.
Barring grammar issues on her soulmate this one appears to be half catgirl and half atropal... which if she is normal looking makes this one screwed up world.  Apparently some mad sorcery  made everyone undead or something.  Is it strange I see an undead phoenix that uses negative energy rather than fire as logical on that world.

Quote:She appears to be a normal cook except she dresses like a elf construction worker, her eyes produce blood instead of tears when she cries and her hair is bright pink and full of neon-colored extensions, but secretly she is actually a half-unicorn.
She is a living time-bomb worshipped by a small cult and she will fight her enemies with the power to correct grammar in any language or to charge into battle riding specially trained battle-retards.
Her friends and enemies call her [b]Firelover Deathbird![/b]
Her constant companion is a intelligent mysterious robot who is also her economic consultant.
Her favored weapon is a demonic glowing chainsaw which can be transformed into a motorcycle.
Okay! I finally get one doesn't actually make sense... and I want to meet 1 Firelver Deathbird and Demonbeast Deathlakes blacksmith.  On principle.  More importantly... Awesomelips Loveviolator! is kosher with the spellchecker... but only with the exclamation point involved.  Err.. What?
Necratoid Wrote:Awesomelips Loveviolator! is kosher with the spellchecker... but only with the exclamation point involved.  Err.. What?
That sooooooo needs to be sigged.
SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:Not for the Faint of Heart...
Shall we see what we get...?
Y'know, there are easier (and saner) ways to get more cameo characters for your next fanfic chapter...

(Joke! Joke! These characters aren't suitable for cameos - they're Mary-Sues, after all.)

Anyway, here's somebody for Doug Sangnoir to look (out) for:
Quote:She appears to be a normal nun except she dresses like a sorceress druidess, her eyes have one blue and one green iris and her hair is crimson red and she wears it like an afro, but secretly she is actually a half-giant.
She is an interdimensional traveler travelling through time and she will fight her enemies with the power to dodge bullets or to gain someone's strengths by eating their brain.
Her friends and enemies call her Lightender Thunderdancer!
Her constant companion is a ancient flying mecha who is also destined to die by her hand.
Her favored weapon is a spirit demonic chainsaw which cannot be used by anyone else.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

CattyNebulart

SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:She appears to be a normal raver except she dresses like a mad
scientist catgirl, her eyes glows with arcane power and her hair is jade green and flows like silk but is stronger then diamond, but secretly she is actually a half-angel.

I'm still waiting for the except to kick in, so far it seems like a perfectly normal raver.

SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:She is the daughter of the president born from a scientific experiment gone wrong and she will
fight her enemies with the power to extend her tongue and use it as a razor-sharp whip or to punch her opponent into another dimension.

Still not seeing the difference... Although this does pin her down as japanese, altough the catgirl look was a pretty good hint.

SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:Her friends and enemies call her Cancerclaw Souldancer!

still don't see anything out of the ordinary, that is a perfectly acceptable name. and here i thought the generator would come up with something odd. Tongue
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."