Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Drunkard's Top Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HoagieOfDoom

Continuing from the Crossovers That Should Not Be thread:

Despite all this talk about the similarities between Doug and the Stig, I can't help but wonder what the Top Gear boys would make of Doug's bike, either pre- or post-Skuld.

Presumably it would involve a lot of crashing once they figure out that it can fly.
Jeremy Clarkson hates motorcycles with a passion because... he does.

Richard Hammond hates things Jet powered and obscenely fast because... well obviously.

James May would be chuffed to bits to ride it..... slowly.

And sure, don't they have to have something to test it against?

"Doug... did you just summon us... to the Top Gear lab... to enable a build-off of flying motorcycles for a special episode?"

"Well, Skuld, I... yes."

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Can I get the Stig's autograph?!?! PLEEEEEEZZZZZZ?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Dartz Wrote:And sure, don't they have to have something to test it against?
I'm sure they can find http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinkansen]something...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Or This. 500kph.... Big turbocharged 800bhp rotary V engine. It's not *supposed* to fly, but those big Jet boosters in the silencers and the laws of physics say otherwise.
Quote:"Okay, so what was the weird chick in the ninja outfit that put that smelly grease on my cuts?" Mosh asked. He wouldn't know just how effective that 'grease' was until morning. "With the tusks?" He had been asking me monster-related questions for the last hour.
"Orc. They're distantly related to humans. Most of them never speak. They always wear masks, but even then they're painfully awkward. Each one has some sort of gift that they're magically good at. Gretchen is a healer. Skippy is the best pilot in the world."
Mosh was nodding thoughtfully in the dark. "So that explains the Stig."