Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fic search/request: "I must have them both!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Wanderer

Do any of you happen to know of any successful, happy-ending-for-all-concerned Tatewaki/Akane/Ranma fics?

Given everything else that's been done in the fandom, you'd think it must have been done at least once over the years, but I don't remember ever seeing any examples.
...I remember the ending of one from way back in the nineties, where somehow Ranma's consciousness merged with Akane, and the final scene was of the resulting new person leaving the Tendo home to find their way in the world, starting by going to Kuno; the last line was something like "He had always known he would have them both." But unfortunately I cannot recall either the title or the author.

Beyond that, I think that was the only resolution of the Ranma love dodecahedron that never got much attention. I wish you luck.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Bob, are you thinking of Pools of Horror by Gary Kleppe?  It's not quite the same as what you describe, it is close, but it does end in:
Quote:He had them both.

He had always known that he would.
Yes, that's it. Thank you.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.