Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Madbunny spawned by a one liner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Bottle the energy of a child, and you could sell it for a fortune," they said.

And yet, when I told them it could be done... They laughed! LAUGHED! Laughed at my GENIUS!

Now with the proof before them, what do the short sighted fools do? Do they marvel at the womders my mind has wrought, at the Soul-a-cells all but bursting with renewable, environment freindly power? Power extracted nearly completely harmlessly, with no lasting effect but a small pinch and some fatigue? NO!! FOOLS! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Sounds like a Dexter's Lab/Sailor Moon crossover.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Possibly Venture Brothers, given that Dr. Venture's Dream Machine was powered by the blood of an orphan.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Ebony Wrote:Possibly Venture Brothers, given that Dr. Venture's Dream Machine was powered by the blood of an orphan.
I thought it was the actual heart, not just the blood.  It's been a while though, so I might be misremembering.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Blood? Heart? How vulgar and inefficient! My Soul-a-cells merely contain syphoned off kirlian radiation, entirely biologically useless and normally slowly released throughout a lifetime, with the remainder dispersing at death. Nothing so crass as surgically extracted body organs! ALL SHALL PALE BEFORE MY GENIUS!!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
Found the quote on IMDB:

Quote:Dr. Byron Orpheus: [after examining Dr. Venture's latest invention] What the hell is this thing made out of?
Dr. Venture: [suspiciously] Nothing.
Dr. Byron Orpheus: Come on...
Dr. Venture: All right, fine, I might have used a few unorthodox parts.
Dr. Byron Orpheus: Just tell me one.
Dr. Venture: [mumbling] An... orphan.
Dr. Byron Orpheus: A what?
Dr. Byron Orpheus: [clearing his throat] An orphan?
Dr. Venture: Did you say... an ORPHAN?
Dr. Venture: [weakly] Yeah, a little orphan boy.
Dr. Byron Orpheus: It's powered by a forsaken child?
Dr. Venture: [defensive] Might be, kind of - I mean I didn't use the whole thing!

Also, wouldn't be far more efficient to drain off most/all of the kirlian radiation at once? If it is biologically useless, then what is the problem?
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Who says it's useless? Maybe draining off all of a person's kirlian radiation turns him into a zombie!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
... I dunno, sounds like a Monster's Inc/Matrix crossover to me >.>
IC Mad was saying a normal person's dissipates gradually, hence why charging the cells works best from children, much like demonic sacrifices. And it only causes minor pain and fatigue. He also caims that "soul-a-cells" is just something his drinking buddy with a marketing degree came up with... but you can use them for necromantic and demonology sacrifices. Of course, IC Mad doesn't believe in such superstitious poppycock, and if confronted by a demon would be more interested in stealing its ufo...
--