Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Break out your tinfoil hats! The advertising mind control rays are live!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there I was, walking through the woods, getting close to a footbridge, when suddenly, this dude in chinese martial arts togs appears!

"You!" he says. "I will ruin your happiness!" he says. (Well, actually he just said some alien jibbajabba that didn't match the way his lips moved, but subtitles appeared around his knees.)

Leaping to the head of the bridge, I used the end of it to reinforce the concept of 'boundary' as I used sorcery to create an invisible barrier, then smashed the two spans of the
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
bridge as I crossed and did the same at the gaps.

But my foe just dispelled the barriers with his own sorcery, even faster than I'd put them up! He leapt from on bank to the piling in the center to the other, and it was clear the descision would be made with kung fu.

We traded a dozen blows in an instant, each dodged or turned aside, but it was all a ruse!

Drawn into an opening, I was struck with a pressure point that left me as weak as an infant. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "I have never even
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
met you!"

"I have come here to ask just one question," he said. He drew both arms back, obviously preparing a sure-kill technique.

"Will you have the baked chicken, or the grilled!?" With that, he handed me two sandwiches, then turned and walked away.

"I- I- I CAN'T DECIDE!"

This was what I said as I woke up this morning, experiencing a terrible craving to go out and buy a hot chicken sandwich.
--
...welp, now I know what an Exalted/Ninja Burger crossover looks like.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.