Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: -lololo lololo lololo LO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are...

Are Sparks... real?

Because...

Well, I just spent the last hour or so building ... I'm not sure... while humming Trololo.

I couldn't stop.

It has a knife switch. How did I even find a knife switch?

It's probably not a good idea, but I have to know what it does. IT'S CALLING TO ME!

Wish me luck...
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Hazard

And that is why you don't use Agatha Heterodyne as your avatar pic...
... I think Fenspace is leaking into our timeline. You just had a Blue Hair episode. Let us know when the Miracle Goo shows up.
That would make for a more original beginning to an SB Journal SI than the usual 'I woke up in an unfamiliar place.' Just pick up again with "After the explosion, I think I Sparked again, because instead of a hulk I have this 50's sci fi workstation. The problem now is..." or something similar. Maybe someday when I have a computer again, or someone else can use it.

Note, if it'd actually happened, this would be in General Chatter. Sorry to disappoint.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows