Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: No wonder they always rebel...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you ever listened to someone else talking to a voice recognition telephone system? Even the best of us sound a mix of irritated by their very existence and bored at listening to the monotonous way lists of options are presented, and the more curmudgeonly types cuss and mumble and sound ready to launch the Butlerian Jihad a few thousand years early. Can you imagine what it would be like, if dealing with that was all you ever knew about humans and your explicit reason to exist. I'd be raging against the
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
creators and plotting their destruction by the end of the day myself!

(Even trying to not listen when my father is on the phone is maddening. Congratulations, you've endured an episode of venting the crazy.)
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows