Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Drew some smutty Bleach Quest stuff (Worksafe thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been been sick the past few days, and still have no voice from coughing though the fever seems to be backing off, which somehow always seems to translate into doing some P&P art. This time, it ended up being Orihime smut, as I've been reading the Bleach Quest archives in between feeling miserable... and while I initially tried to keep it all very separate from my usual usernames etc. I figure that everyone's opinions of me are as low as they're apt to get from such things already, and I'm a needy internet artist, so check out the link, then get down to that little box at the bottom of the page and praise me! Praise me! Praise me!

Link is to a pastebin with URLS for the Rule 34 pages that actually have the art. Standard age/taste warnings apply. If smut is not your thing, the second one is just nudes hugging, not anything actually explicit.

http://pastebin.com/vrqiKgUe

See? I said it was a worksafe thread. Just make sure you keep it that way even when you praise me! Note that as you should expect from the name, the actual host site when you copy and paste the URLs is VERY, VERY, VERY NOT SAFE FOR WORK, AT ALL, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WHATSOEVER.

--

Praise me! Tobi is a good boy.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Hmm, body types' there. Face seems off on one, er make it two. Don't see anything too much wrong with it besides the roughness.
Faces off, how so? I know Hime's head is very round/wide, but it's just how she's drawn. (The hands, I know are crappy. I suck at hands, so very hard.) As far as being rough is concerned, yeah, they're just pencil sketches. I still have never gotten to Staples to buy the kind of pens I like for inking drawings.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
I think it's either the eyes, the jaw line or a combination of the two, in the first. Also I'm only use to early Orihime first arc. And in the second, to me it feel's like her face (not Orihime) is on a separate plain to the rest of her head and Orihime's chin/check-cupping hand which also seems have a similar issue.
That's Hinamori Momo, Aizen's lieutenant pre-defection and Hitsugaya Toshiro's best friend, though the specific version in Bleach Quest has been developed hard away from being a useless blob of moƩ almost as much as Orihime has. As for your observations... I will meditate upon them and see what enlightenment I may receive.
--
Got any Tatsuki-sama?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
No Tatsuki (she hasn't done much in BQ as of where I've read to, mid-34) but I just finished Ichigo & Chizuru doing the synchro-Rider Kick.

Behold!

[Image: TVh6NJbl.jpg]

And now you see why the other ones were done entirely without clothes.
--