Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: My new headcannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OUR9Kp9.png]

What, did you think I was speaking metaphorically? And yes, that is me, in all my scraggly neckbeard lack-of-glory. It's quite possibly the most personal information available obout me online, so all my obsessed fans out there, this one's for you. Just stay downrange, 'cause if you pass the quarter mile marker I'm firin' it.

Look down at your hand, now back to me.

[Image: S1nG02p.jpg]

HOLY CRAP WHAT WAS THAT!?

Headcannon Creepy Mask Style (in unmodified primer white) - soon to feature in an amateur horror movie coming to a YouTube account near you. Probably. Maybe.

Incidentally, this mask actually has really good visibility even in the peripheral vision due to the deep curve and the way the eyeslots are cut. I would have no reservations about running through the woods holding a sharp object while wearing it, if not for the fact that I can't wear my glasses at the same time.

It's on a hat!

[Image: SSbBd7V.png]

Because the barrel is an oatmeal tube held on by a set of screws in the pop-top, the barrel can be removed and added again easily - Creepy Mask style with it on is sort of a steampunk cyborg-head with a smokestack, I guess. Barrel off and reversed (or tipping the creepy mask up like a welding helmet, it amounts to the same thing) also looks a little odd, but in a sci-fi-space-wierdo-futuristic kind of way.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Was that inspired by the following, by any chance?

[Image: new.png]
More by the underlying grammatic frustration that inspired the strip as well, combined with sticking the plastic part on my head to look silly for stress relief after cutting the handle and part of the side off to be a disposable scraper/scoop for cleaning out a nasty, nasty mess as part of a project.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
For bonus creepiness points, I noticed that in the middle picture there're some whitish markings on the black portion above the gray "mask."  At first glance, they give the impression of another pair of eyes -- narrowed menacingly.
Or did you intentionally put those there, and I completely missed the point?
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
What? Oh, I think I see - that's just my hat, it has six studs in the hatband and a hole at the front center where a larger one used to be but fell out. You can see them in the bottom picture as well.
--