Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: ADOP Beta Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Seraviel

Since I seem to have fans here, anybody interested in Betaing the next chapter of ADOP?
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.
I would normally be all over this, but the diminished focus and attention span from having a cold w/fever is already playing merry havok with my usual beta gigs. Sorry.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Seraviel

You'll laugh, but that's exactly why I'm asking. I have my own cold here, and I want to make sure I didn't write something completely stupid because of that.

Thanks anyway, and take care of yourself. I'll find a way to muddle through.
I'd help out, except I'm trying to muddle through writing a script for my first web-comic, and all while life has suddenly decided to try and kick me in the nuts again. Argh...

Seraviel

Quote:Black Aeronaut wrote:
I'd help out, except I'm trying to muddle through writing a script for my first web-comic, and all while life has suddenly decided to try and kick me in the nuts again. Argh...
I'll survive without it. Good do your own stuff, and good luck with your step-father's issues. That's more important than having a beta for my fanfic.
Anyway, like everyone here, I'm eagerly anticipating your comic. Go do good work, and remember that we're backing you.
I should be able to beta sometime today if you still need it. Just make a private thread over at Spacebattles like you usually do for Manager.

-Essex
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
And Shepard comes through! Thanks, I really do enjoy the fic.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Seraviel

Quote:Shepherd wrote:
I should be able to beta sometime today if you still need it. Just make a private thread over at Spacebattles like you usually do for Manager.

-Essex
Posted.

Seraviel

Quote:ClassicDrogn wrote:
And Shepard comes through! Thanks, I really do enjoy the fic.
You're not the only one, I found. Based on FF.Net, ADOP is currently the 9th Favorite and 5th most followed Naruto story, probably jumping to 4th after this chapter. Even I didn't know that until sometime this month, and I stared at my screen blankly for a minute when I found out.
It just didn't compute.
Anyway, always glad to hear comments. Take care of yourself.
Edit: Chapter posted.  
I have to admit, I'm drawing a blank on which story this is. Link?
A Drop of Poison, link to first chapter.
Thanks.

Oh, THAT one! Yes, I recall this -- just never heard it called ADOP before.
Indeed. Excellent fic, if I do say so myself.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Seraviel

Quote:ECSNorway wrote:

Indeed. Excellent fic, if I do say so myself.
Thank you. Always glad to have people I know liking what I do.