Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Studio Asynjor is missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just attempted to check out something at Studio Asynjor for the first time in what I realize now is way too long, and found that the site is completely gone.  And as I recall, Drakensis was hosting a mirror of it, but it looks like his site went down in 2008 and that copy's gone, too.  Does anyone know if it's been relocated somewhere else?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I don't know about the site but if you have some idea what you're looking for, I'll see if I still have a copy.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Actually, I found what I needed on the Wayback Machine, I was just verbalizing my surprise -- both at the disappearance, and at how long it had to have been since I'd visited either site.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
From TFF:

PCHeintz72
The Sentient Fanfic Search Engine mk II

Studio Asynjor Home Page
Anyone know when or even if this old page will be back up and running?

I know it was working a few days ago...
08-03-2013 04:49 AM

pm

slickrcbd

RE: Studio Asynjor Home Page
I doubt it. A few years ago the site creator/webmaster was on CaerAzkaban and said that he'd lost all access to the site, and was surprised it was still up.
Now that it's down, he has no way to bring it back up.

I did find this mirror
http://archive.is/83qtK
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 08:38 PM by slickrcbd.)
01-19-2014 08:38 PM
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows