Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Anyone else having trouble acccessing Spacebattles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it's up, but I'm getting "Firefox cannot find" errors. Maybe Verizon is borked again?
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
As of this posting, I'm not having any trouble reading http://forums.spacebattles.com
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I think they had a planned outage for some maintenance last night, but were fine this morning.
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.
Yeah, it seems to have just been a bit wonky and slow about how it came up. All sereno.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows