Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: The Bizarre, Unsolved Mystery of "My Immortal," the World's Worst Fanfiction Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which is the title of an actually quite interesting http://www.vulture.com/2015/03/bizarre- ... ortal.html]article at Vulture.com (apparently a web spin-off/subsidiary of NY Magazine).  Worth a read, surprisingly.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I don't think that'd be half as popular as it is if we actually knew who or what did it for certain. It's like amelia Earhart. There's a rational explanation, and the wreck has been found, but it's not well known, and there's just enough mystery there to believe.

Never mind that there's the crossover between the Diary of Anne Frank and Dragon Ball Z that includes Super Saiyan Hitler.
Oh, and then there's the My Immortal, MLP crossover that.... somehow manages to be worse than both.
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Just quoted the article on the ATT Quotes page for MI.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
alt.toys.transformers has a quotes page now?

D'oh, right, All The Tropes. Never mind me, I'll just be over here in my rocking chair on the porch, reminiscing about the USENET days with the other dinosaurs.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows