Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Ozzallos has resurfaced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A bit more than a year after he last reappeared to post a new chapter of Hell Is A Martial Artist, Ozzallos has returned and posted the beginnings of two new fics over at ff.net:  Saotome Art Online, a Ranma-Sword Art Online crossover (obviously), and Puella Magi Saotome Magica, a crossover which should be just as obvious from its title.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I will note that Ozz has been active at The Fanfiction Federation- http://s3.zetaboards.com/FanFictionFederation/index/ - but it's a login only forum and new registration has ... issues.

He does not post often but he has releasing drafts of Saotome Art Online, at least. He's also posted (most of) chapter 4 of A Time Apart, and has been doodling scenes of a Ranma/Nanoha cross that hints at an interesting background for Genma.

Chilord also posts there, with several amusing fics including Poker Knight (a Xander-centric Buffyverse crossover involving Hellsing, Darkstalkers, Disgaea, and more); Sekrit Project (an HP fic in which the Marauder's Map is much more than it seems), and several other interesting stories. (I'm fond of NBH and Wind Shear myself, but Chosen Tricksters is also fun.)
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.