Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: The Year In Review...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...set to the tune of "We Didn't Start The Fire", courtesy of JibJab.
No, Doug's not using this one.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Well, naturally not. I mean, assuming Doug gets back to WW at a reasonable time -- meaning his daughter isn't already in grade school -- it'll be at least 5 years before 2007.
Besides, unless WW has horrific bad karma, their 2007 won't be half as ghastly as ours, or at least not in the same ways. (If they have really good karma, the first-ever episodes of many TV shows will have been, ahem ... cancelled ... by remarkably precise meteorites.)
Edit: And they missed a disaster, because it hadn't happened yet. Look for Benazir Bhutto's assassination to further upset the situation in Pakistan. It doesn't matter what you think of the lady's politics -- the murder of a major political figure is bad news for everybody sane. -----
Gentlemen, it has long been my conviction that all citizens should provide services for which their talents best suit them in support of those who have been called to duty. In the case of politicians such as yourselves, that would be target practice.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.