Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: And just who said the Dragonball movie was going to suck?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ayiekie

Hmm... Emmy Rossum? Can't be all that bad then. She is quite a lovely actor. And a great Singer. I do wonder who'll she be put in as.[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."
-Analects Book V, Chaper XXVI
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
...Who's James Marsters going to be? Yamcha? Vegeta or Piccolo maybe...?
--Sam
"IT'S BROOOOKEEEEEEN!!!!!"
Picollo, if I remember the last press release correctly. Though I think he would make a better Vegeta.
-------------------
Epsilon

WengFook

I'm sorry. I still have to go with my gut and say that it will suck. big._______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja magic-carpet airstrikes at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
I dunno. I think a twenty-film series where most of each three-and-a-half-hour movie is someone powering up for the attack he'll deliver in the next movie is a cinematic experiment that just must be made.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
I would expect that Ms Rossum will be Bulma."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
All I can say is that if they do the Freeza Battle, it had better be the actual 5 minutes it is supposed to take instead of 9.5 hours.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"