Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: It's Nostalgia Time Here At The DW Forums...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Green Jelly's Three Little Pigs.-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Kokuten

I always liked these guysWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

Herr Bad Moon

Ha! I remember seeing that video for the first time while watching MTV before I went to school. Everyone in the household agreed it was hysterical.---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
I think I have an original collection of Green Jelly videos tucked away in my VHS collection.
Worship the cow god.
Bob if you are feeling that nostalgic, I would gladly give it up to a good home.
Shayne