Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New GURPS Supers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got a copy of the new version of GURPS Supers, for Fourth Edition. (The Print-on-Demand version, not the e23 file - it seems to be a better-bound book than my "print it myself and take it to Staples" copy of the In Nomine Infernal Player's Guide. I think I may be getting new releases this way when I have the choice...)
It doesn't have any IST content in it, but Mr. Stoddard acknowledges GURPS IST and Bob by name in the "Publicaton History" section of the Introduction. That's a classy thing to do, in my opinion.
The actual content? Don't know - haven't read past the Introduction yet. Ask me again after the weekend.

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I'm going to have to get a copy of that, at least so I have another reason to not procrastinate on IST 2...

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
They pretty much lay out tropes and provide templates in the Supers book, since Powers covered a lot of the ground 3rd Edition's Supers book did. However, there is a good list of BANG! skills in the characters chapter. It is a nice book, although the POD version has art appropriate for 3rd edition books rather than 4th.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll