Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: It's not a bug...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or is it?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

HoagieOfDoom

That took me a minute to get. It's a brilliant pun.*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
THAT made my day! Thanks! (Laughing Maniacally)-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------

Herr Bad Moon

Us WoW players know that phrase translated as the dreaded Working As Intended. Funny pic.---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
and if he forgest to renew does that make it undocumented?
"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Incase no one gets it, Wargasm 2K explains it beautifully:
Quote:
Awyn, in software development, during the testing process many 'bugs' in the software will get called 'features' by tired dev teams who would rather see crap software go out the door than actually take additional time to fix an issue.(though admittedly sometimes deadlines get in the way, among other things like milestones not being met...you see software developers get paid to meet certain goals in a given time frame...if those goals aren't met then the dev team doesn't get paid, so in effect if the testing team reports there is an 'issue' that may block a milestone...the dev team may opt to call it a 'feature' and wing it in order to still pay rent that month...) So saying 'not a bug' and then showing a bug with the word 'feature' scrawled on the plate is just pretty funny to those who deal with that crap every day.
I only kinda grokked it until I read that. Then it became down-right hilarious. ^_^
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer
"But first, let's test it on the penguin."
"Meep?" O.o