Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Alita - August 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Elsa Bibat

NSFW:
www.dailymotion.com/video...shortfilms
Way too many nipple shots for a trailer. And kind of vague, but yeah it seems it's finally coming.

Kokuten

looks VERY well done, though I hope they don't play up the sex angle as much as the trailer implies.
I mean, come on, this is battle angel _A_lita, not battle angel _Lo_lita..
-WG, feh.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Trailer says October 2008. Or more precisely, it says "Octobre 2008."
IMDB says summer 2009.
Ten quatloos says it's a fake. A very well done fake, but a fake nonetheless.---
Mr. Fnord
http://fnord.sandwich.net/
http://www.jihad.net/
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"

zero sum mgame

Fake or not, Dany Verissimo would look -awesome- as Gally.

Elsa Bibat

God, my eyes must have been way too flash-fried by the nipples, missed the October.
Probably is a fake, but hey, nice - and that voice replaces Egon Spengler's voice for my mental Ido voice.
The description is either a complete misdirection - or they've completely ingnored the plot of the Manga.
A fake may well have paid some attention to it.
Doing a quick lookup on Dany Verissimo, and while not having looked at the clip yet because I'm at work, I'm guessing it's probably a fake. IMDB doesn't show her attached to the project, and (admittedly speaking without solid information other than what's in this thread) it sounds like the "nipple shots" could have come from one or more of the erotic films she did earlier in her career.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
The thing is - from what I've heard, Alita isn't going to be played by ANY actress, save for her voice. She's going to be a complete CGI creation. -Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Maybe a fake. Though the Matrix-esque robots-rule-the-world angle is, while cliche, a plausible alternative storyline.
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer
"But first, let's test it on the penguin."
"Meep?" O.o

Finally took a look at this. If it's a fake, it's very impressive. But it also manages that without really showing anything.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.