Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Code Geass 24 and 25 (SPOILERS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HoagieOfDoom

Subbed by Your-Mom in LQ. Decent speed-subs, even if some liberties were taken in translation. ("wondrous sex with an eleven"?)
Needless to say, there are SPOILERS here.

So it looks like we'll have to wait until season 2 for the answers to nearly every single question we had. Details have been added concerning both CC and Marianne's death. Now why would Marianne order Cornelia to take away the guards? I wonder if there isn't some connection with CC there now that we know that she's been talking to Marianne this whole time.
We get a little insight into CC's past. Just how old is she? At least close on to 100 since we got confirmation that it was indeed she in the WWI photo.
And the confrontation at the end of 25... talk about a cliffhanger. I honestly don't see either of them dying. I'm not entirely sure Lelouch could really kill Suzaku (despite his past actions) and Suzaku simply can't; killing Lelouch would violate the Geass that was placed on him. It's entirely possible that Karen pulled the trigger and killed either Suzaku or Lelouch. I'm laying my money on either Lelouch or Suzaku maiming the other with a non-lethal shot in the leg or arm.
Thoughts?*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
I can see one way for this to go.
Lelouch dies.
The second season is Suzaku of the Counterattack.
The third season is Nightmare of Nunnaly.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Some have speculated that Lulu's non-Geas eye got destroyed (course, I'm not quite sure how you get away with your eye being torched and not go straight through to the brain...).

HoagieOfDoom

That's an interesting theory. It sounds plausible to me. But what if his Geass eye was the one that was shot out (somehow)? Would everyone he's Geassed suddenly wake up?*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org