Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Sponsorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While this is very much off-topic, I'm going to post it anyway and apologize to Bob if it's not kosher.

This coming Summer, I'm doing a 150 mile bike ride to support research for Multiple Sclerosis. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Central New England
Chapter will use funds collected from the Great Mass Getaway to not only support research for a cure tomorrow, but also to provide programs which address the
needs of people living with MS today. Because we can fight this disease by simply riding a bike, because we have chosen to help thousands of people through a
contribution to the MS Bike Tour, we are now getting closer to the hour when no one will have to hear the words, "You have MS."

You can find more info about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society at www.nationalmssociety.org and the New England chapter specifically at www.msnewengland.org.

I set myself a (mostly arbitrary) goal of raising $1,500 for this ride, and every little bit gets me that much closer. Please sponsor my ride and help us find a cure for MS.

Thanks,

-Z

PS. Bob - if you don't want this on your forums, I'll understand and take it down.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
No, I have no objections -- and good luck with it!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.