Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Vacation Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, after clearing it with Kat and Joe, I'm finally posting the link to the photos I took on vacation last month. If you're at all interested in what is essentially a vanity thing on my part, you can find them on Flickr here. Oh, and a minor warning -- although I've gone through and done the geolocation thing for every pic, I haven't gotten around to adding comments to them all yet.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
....I am now vaguely disturbed to notice that in the last two hours someone went through the photostream and apparently clicked only on pictures of Nina. Don't worry, whoever you are, you are completely anonymous, at least to me. But you know, you could have clicked a few other things just to muddy the waters a bit.
-- Bob
---------
Those pictures look like you had a helluvalot of fun! I've been to a lot of those attractions myself, but not recently. The most recent I can think of was
Epcot about 6 years back. I noticed some new things they've added to Epcot even in that time. Were the Terra Cotta soldiers in the China section a loaned
exhibit or a recreation?
A recreation. You can't really tell in those photos, but they were half-size.
-- Bob
---------
Now, is it just me, or did you manage to escape getting photographed yourself during that whole trip?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I held onto the camera with a grip like steel.

Actually, I did ask Peggy a couple times if she wanted the camera to take some photos but she declined.

Oh, and just in case anyone is interested, the pics were taken with my very first digital camera, barring the one in my cellphone: a Panasonic Lumix FZ50, one hell of a nice superzoom camera. Feels like an SLR in my hands, lots of neat features, and the ability to do video if I want. (However, I haven't gotten around to learning that function yet.)
-- Bob
---------