Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Penny Arcade & PVP Team Up to Test 4e
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Herr Bad Moon

A number of you have probably been following this, but in the spirit of 4e news that's been going around here I thought I'd link this. Gabe and Tycho
from Penny Arcade along with Scott Kurtz of PVP sit down with one of the RnD guys at Wizards to play a campaign of DnD 4e, and record the whole thing and are
releasing it in weekly pod casts.

If you're into their kind of humor, it's pretty funny to listen to them bumble their way through a 1st level dungeon, but it's also really
interesting to A: listen how people with three different DnD play experiences (old hand, hasn't played in years, and never played at all) interact with
each other around the table and B: how those said mechanics of the new edition work.

It's located in the features area of the Dragon Magazine part of the Wiz site. You have to register with the Dragon Magazine site to listen to them, but
it's free and if you have a spam email address, easy to do.

Take it or leave it,but I thought it was worth a listen. Made me want to hunt up a group and play.

Link
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"