Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: G.I Joe Live Action Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Parmount has scheduled it for the summer next year..provided of course SAG gets it's act together.

[Image: gijoe.jpg]

Sienna Miller as Baroness

Lee Byeong Heon as Stormshadow

Dennnis Quaid as General Hawk

[Image: gijoe1.jpg]

Rachel Nichols as Scarlett

[Image: gijoe2.jpg]

Ray Park as Snake Eyes

Bob, I believe StarRanger was bugging you to do a G.I Joe step before. This is just as good.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Well, I'm glad there's an acceptable substitute. Really, the main stumbling blocks in the way of a GIJoe Step were a) I never watched the cartoon and b) I was too old to want to watch the cartoon when it came out. When I was a kid, I played with real GIJoes, 12 inches tall, came with their own shoebox-sized footlocker. The newer incarnations never held the same fascination for me.

The photos are sweet, though.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Nooo, I dont think it was me who was advocating it... The one story I do recall was someone else's cross of GI Joe / Ranma
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

Well, I'm glad there's an acceptable substitute. Really, the main stumbling blocks in the way of a GIJoe Step were a) I never watched
the cartoon and b) I was too old to want to watch the cartoon when it came out. When I was a kid, I played with real GIJoes, 12 inches
tall, came with their own shoebox-sized footlocker. The newer incarnations never held the same fascination for me.

One of the best issues of the G.I. Joe comic has the Joes defending the Statue of Liberty from Cobra. Helping them is a surprisingly adept chief of Liberty
Island Security (a National Monument Park Ranger, basically) and his wife, who runs the Monument's Visitor Center Infirmary. The Security Chief's name
is revealed at the end to be "Joe." It was a very nice tribute to the Old School.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."