Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: "Tonight, a Hurricane....Feel the hurricane..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mostly cause Logan needed linksies outside of a channel, but I felt most people could appreciate this:

(Edit by Bob: The point was made over at EPU -- the site is full of illegal downloads and could draw lightning. I'm nuking the link out of self-interest.)
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Mm. Something for me not to look at during work hours, but when I get home tonight, snarfage is almost guaranteed.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
ooooh, they have the seventh guest redbook.. *drools*

gonna have to poke at this one tonight - adblock plus may be in order, be warned.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Lovely wonderful site there, Ops. I nabbed me some BGII music. Its been years since I've heard the stuff. Thanks for pointing the way.

---

On another note, you'll just want to download the individual songs one at a time. They want stuffs before you can mass DL, and its not really worth it for
only a minute or two of micromanaging Downloads.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
I want the whole site, ankh.

I'm not just greedy, I'm voracious.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Argh. Two problems with the site: One, almost everything I've looked at has no track information worth crap. And two, I have no idea where to start. Grrr.
-- Bob
---------
Quote:One, almost everything I've looked at has no track information worth crap.
http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/bgc/music.html]Track information for the BGC2032 mp3s. At least, all the information I have for them...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Thanks, Rob, but I meant besides BGC... I'm sure there's tons of stuff there that I'd want, if only I could identify it.
-- Bob
---------
Hrmm... Perhaps an ost rec thread? Tongue That might be helpful...
As noted above, I've nuked the link info mainly out of paranoia. I'll let the thread stay for a few more days, just so people don't say,
"where'd it go?" too much, before I nuke it completely.
-- Bob
---------

Kurisu

Removed statement/question...

(Feels like a moron for not checking the first post before making mistake.)
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...