Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Haruka Nogizaka's Secret
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or more properly, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu.

A rather cute little "Magical Girlfriend" anime, as far as she's only "magical" in personality.

First three eps and I already like the characters immensely.

Premise: Yuuto is a fairly normal guy, who lives with a "Bottle Fairy" teacher and his sister/cousin/whatever. At school, he's pretty blah and
normal, and reacts with indifference to his otaku friend's hobby. One day while returning a "Collector's Edition" Manga Anthology to the
school library (seems his friend has pull with the head librarian), he discovers that the school's resident "Perfect Girl," Haruka Nogizaki, has
a secret she doesn't want noised about: she's a closet otaku. His reaction to the secret leads to the "wacky hijinks" of the series.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
http://www.aquastar-anime.net/]Aquastar Anime is fansubbing this one...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
This anime is awesome and adorable and I endorse it wholeheartedly.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Now if it only had a decent batch torrent for the first eps or even an active one.....

Not to mention a non-mkv one.
Rod H Wrote:Now if it only had a decent batch torrent for the first eps or even an active one.....
Not to mention a non-mkv one.
As I said earlier,
robkelk Wrote:http://www.aquastar-anime.net/]Aquastar Anime is fansubbing this one...
(goes and looks) And their tracker for episode 1 encoded in XviD is still active. Follow the link in the bit where I quoted myself, and click on "Releases" to get to the list.
--
Rob Kelk

The tracker maybe active but with no seeds the torrent it does nothing.
I'm getting seeds...

Tell you what - e-mail me (robkelk -atsign- gmail -period- com) your snail-mail address and I'll burn a disc for you. Aquastar's only up to episode 10,
so you'll have to get the last two episodes yourself once they're available. On the up side, I've also been keeping the translators' notes...
--
Rob Kelk