Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A potentially "old news" discovery re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: TAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The extant pilot looks good to me. The problem I think would
be development/executive hell.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Ah, yes, I remember seeing this a while back. All the original performers reprise their roles except for Sarah Michelle Gellar; it's the actress who does
the video games doing Buffy here, but she does a great job.

This isn't just in development hell, it's completely dead, last I heard. Pity, that.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Murmur the Fallen

When Jeph Loeb does a turn on Buffy the comic, he's going to be using some of the ideas of the animated series there.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season Eight is an "official continuation" of the series, written and planned by Joss Whedon among many others. It both
is and isn't an ongoing series, in that eventually the storyline of "season eight" will be resolved, to be continued onto presumably "season
nine". Check it out, it's very good.

Also: Angel - After the Fall is another official continuation, only this isn't an ongoing but rather a twelve issue mini-series. Which may be continued.

-murmur

your geekery told