Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Maybe this revive Civanon.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That faux AA-style group Microprose & others used to promote Civilization games.

The game being Spore. I've got it and well I start playing it at 9pm and 6am rapidly appears. Because of that factoid, all copies should be kept away -
under lock & key- from Bob, Chris and any other usual suspect tracked in the update threads and beyond until they finish a major new part of whatever piece
they are working on.

Still, I think I was the first one to provide some buildings. And boy, I never thought the Orctaur I made in the standalone creature creator could look
so....massive, in the Kajira-class instance during the WoW/CoH-style playmode.

--Rod.H

"People missing from the 'net. Have you checked WoW/Spore/School yet?"
I has a preorder of the Galactic Edition... I picks it up Monday.

I do not expect to return, tell my cat I loathe her.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Eh? I thought the street date on this newest digital drug wasnt till tuesday....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Depends on where you are. Great Britian already has it (and there's http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/ ... re-lot-fun]a review on The Inquirer), and officially the US gets the game Sunday...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I got it, via EA's steam, on Thursday and have received a fair batch of achievements all ready. There's just a few of 'em that seem impossible for
me to achieve - basically requiring a major change in playing style on my behalve.