Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Tetsujin 28 trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all you old school anime fans out there...

WOW!!!

These IMAGI folks are impressive!

(And on a related note, I have to say that after seeing the T28 trailer, I'm much more psyched about the character design for Gatchaman.� The earlier shots
didn't promise much, but if the T28 characters are an example of the new staff's work, I believe the Gatchaman project is now in good hands.)

WengFook

The visuals are impressive, but the voice acting sounds dodgy. very dodgy.
watched it as a kid...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Glee.

Actually, the dodgy voice acting is part of the charm of the original. I mean as interesting as the recent Speed Racer movie was, wouldn't it have been
better with the off-kilter dialogue from the original Dub?
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I agree. The Mad Scientist guy sounds exactly like a late fifties-early sixties animated evil genius should. Smile

--Sam

"Bigger than big... Taller than tall... Faster than fast... Stronger than strong!"