Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: That's the music I was looking for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, seeing as the EPU forums are not letting me register, and I know at least some people here post there, and I figure some people here might like it as well...

In the EPU forums Symphony section Gryph was trying to locate the source of some music used on the latest Clarkson DVD. A 'Mister Fnord' identified the group as X-Ray Dog, but noted they don't sell generally (i.e. to us ordinary peons).

Today I idly typed their name into Wikipedia, and found http://www1.playkpmmusic.com/pages/profile/profile.cfm]THIS LINK in their article. Which leads to a full track listing and playable demos of their tracks (EDIT: At least, the tracks are short enough to be demos, but might be the full things) for all the CDs listed on their (X-Ray Dog's) site.

It's a shame they don't sell generally, otherwise they'd be getting my money.
"A" Mister Fnord? I rather think of myself as *the* Mr. Fnord. The definite article, you might say. Wink

And yeah, the stuff on the Play site are the full tracks. Gotta remember that X-Ray Dog's writing stuff primarily for trailers, teasers & other
marketing material; that's all short, high-energy pieces designed to get ordinary mooks like us interested in a larger project.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
M Fnord Wrote:"A" Mister Fnord? I rather think of myself as *the* Mr. Fnord. The definite article, you might say. Wink

Sorry. Wasn't sure it was you.
Isn't there only one Mr Fnord on the 'net. What surprises me more is the peeps at Finalgear haven't done a 'what song was that' for
Clarkson Thriller. And yes, the Finalgear forums & website is the source of many a comment about the 'net by the Top Gear crew.

Just not the ones where Jeremy goes: ''Look what I found on the internet, the other day....." I blame 4chan Big Grin

Oh, and might X-Ray Dog be the source of BGM that Finalgearites cannot identify in various Top Gear eps?

--Rod.H