Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: renovating warehouse 23 pictures must have been switched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went by the warehouse 23 website yesterday and they are renovating thier warehouse WITH PICTURES!

Sadly someone possibly the IllumiNOTS must have redirected the link or substituted pictures and/or Censored all the important stuff out of the pictures.

All they are showing is bare concrete and mostly empty shelving and boxes.

It could be any normal warehouse anywhere else in the world.

I mean we all KNOW that the stuff in Warehouse 23 must be stored behind specially warded and electrified 30 foot thick titanium reinforced concrete walls that
is at least 7 stories underground, but one of the pictures shows a truck entrance with SUNLIGHT shining in.

Where are the specially warded Hazmat suits? They actually expect us to believe thier workers can run around in Jeans and light Jackets?

Even the bare concrete proves it can't be Warehouse 23.

Where are the acid stains?

Where are all the bite gouges or at least the patched concrete?

I mean I know of at least six un-nameable and un-imaginable things that have escaped containment.

Where are the bullet holes and craters from anti-tank round and laser or lightning strike burns needed to drive some of the weaker un-nameables back into
containment.

Also where are all the warning placards, wards and titanium cover plates closing off all those dimensional doorways that are scattered throughout the REAL
warehouse 23.

I've never explored much of Warehouse 23, but even I can tell this can't be pictures from Warehouse 23.

http://www.warehouse23.com/closed/

howard melton
Well, obviously that's not the real Warehouse 23. Anybody in the know could've told you that.

That's part of their cover as a perfectly normal gaming business. The 'renovation', if it's actually happening at all, is just there to
improve their business (more profits mean more diabolical experiments, after all) and strengthen their cover at the same time!

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
Oh, that's right, they moved some years back. I was staring at those shots thinking, "That's not the warehouse I remember going through when we
visited in the middle 1990s..."
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Of course you don't remember it, Bob - Howard said the pictures have been switched!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
FNORD!
Actually, you don't remember it because they used the "flashy-thing" to change your memories.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Of course. How could I have thought otherwise?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.