Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: How I Wish This Were Real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fan-made trailer for a
hypothetical Green Lantern film -- starring Nathan
Fillion.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

WengFook

That is fantastic for a fan made trailer. I think it faltered just a little towards the end of it but was otherwise fantastic.

That aside does anyone else fancy the chances of Nathan Fillion being picked to play Hal Jordan if it were real?
that hit all the right notes for me, I still think Fillion could better it, we've seen he can do damaged, heroic assholes on Firefly, and whilst Captain
Reynolds and Hal Jordan are two very different beasts, despite the superficial similarities, I think he could do it. Plus there's the fact that he's an
actor that we KNOW would research the core material and do his utmost to respect the fans without pandering. (If for no other reason the Whedon would be on the
phone to him giving him a stern yet supportive geek-out the second he heard about it).
If it were real? Okay, the trailer isn't, but there IS a Green Lantern movie scheduled for release in 2011.

No word on casting, though.

--Sam

"In loudest din, in hush profound..."