Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: China Creates Real Life Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, apparently cats have wings now.

-----------------

Epsilon

Countdown To Adorable Anime Mascot Version in 3... 2...
Once again, the Communists are ahead in the arms race! @_@

Quick, we need to weaponize an electric rat!
-- Acyl
Do glow in the dark cats count?

-----------------

Epsilon
I read an article in 1999 that said the Chicoms were putting capsules full of rice into the upper atmosphere to see if cosmic rays would mutate the stuff in
any useful fashion. Scientist Li Jinguo was quoted: "Seeds subjected to radiation at an altitude of between 20 and 400 kilometres offer greatly improved
and much higher yields." The article spoke of a minimum of 10% improvement. No word on what effect this Super-Rice, or maybe I should say Fantastic Rice,
had on people who ate it.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
*peers suspiciously at DHBirr*

Is there a pun hiding in there somewhere?

(no, seriously... if there is, I'm missing it, but something is tripping my pun-radar...)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Quote:Is there a pun hiding in there somewhere?

(no, seriously... if there is, I'm missing it, but something is tripping my pun-radar...)
Not a pun, a pop-culture reference.

Key terms: space flight, radiation, Fantastic.

It's a http://www.marvel.com/universe/Fantastic_Four]marvel you didn't catch the reference right away...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Oh. Them. Durrr.

(There's a pun on me here using the word 'comical' now, but I'm too fried at the moment to think of it.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs