Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: O.o -worthy Highway Patrol Traffic Stop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

That image is an Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer choking an EMT for SPEEDING while TAKING SOMEONE TO THE HOSPITAL. O.o
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
NYET.

your comprehension and basic research has failed you!

That image is an Oklahoma Highway Patrol Officer _attempting_ to choke an EMT into submission during a traffic stop for _failure to yield_.

The camera in question is being held by a relative of the SICK WOMAN IN THE AMBULANCE which is ON ITS WAY TO THE ER.

Extra comedy is the 5' 6", 190lb pig attempting to put the 6', 300lb weightlifting EMT into a submission hold (arm behind the back) and failing
utterly.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
In my defense, it was just so O.o worthy that I talked out my arse, as usual. Wink
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I lapsed from O.o over to @_@

8 (
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
I am firmly in the
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Why do I suspect those two Patrol Officers are gonna get is a _heap_ of shit from their boss.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

CattyNebulart

Apperently the troopers are still on active duty. 0.0?

That cop is clearly unfit for duty.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."