Drunkard's Walk Forums
Negima: Hour 200 - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Negima: Hour 200 (/showthread.php?tid=9071)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Valles - 02-26-2010

Actually, it doesn't, EML - we know that Asuna is, in fact, at least that old, and IIRC we never saw them in the same scene even during the flashbacks.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

- OpMegs - 02-26-2010

Actually, we saw Dynamis and Asuna in the same place during the Gateport incident.

It was part of one of my other amused observations: Nodoka did better against Dynamis in close combat than Kaede did the first time they met. :lol:
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

- Evil Midnight Lurker - 02-27-2010

Now let's be fair here: we saw Asuna and someone in all-concealing robes at the same time during the Gateport Incident.  If people go around wearing costumes like that, speculation that it might not be the same person all the time is perfectly reasonable.
--Sam
"A cow just ate them both."

- Valles - 02-27-2010

I'd be pleased to be wrong; Asuna's Alternate Personality secretly being one of the Evil Nihilists would be entirely too soap opera.

We've already got enough of that with the Negisuna shippers, thanks.
===========

- Matrix Dragon - 02-27-2010

Asuna as Dynamis would lead to a crowning moment of funny, on the grounds the reveal would almost certainly be by way of Asunas greatest weakness...

Clothing damage :lol

- Jorlem - 03-03-2010

Chapter 281 is up.
By the way, is there a better way to do spoiler text?  I couldn't find a button for it.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

- robkelk - 03-03-2010

"I'm gonna say it!! Number 8 on the list of lines I want to shout at least once in my life!"

Gotta love a line like that...

Quote:By the way, is there a better way to do spoiler text?
That's the best way I know of.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

- Bob Schroeck - 03-03-2010

Gotta love the designator tool.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

- Evil Midnight Lurker - 03-03-2010

...The Hello Kitty KillSat.
I WANT ONE.
--Sam
"How the hell did I do that?!"

- Bob Schroeck - 03-03-2010

So... is it a reference to Bubblegum Crisis or Mai-HiME?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

- Jorlem - 03-03-2010

I'm almost certain that I've seen that 'wing' shape somewhere before, but I can't place where. I think it might be Scrapped Princess, but I'm not sure. It looks very familiar, which makes trying to remember very frustrating.
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

- OpMegs - 03-03-2010

Wait, when did Haruna decide she was going to rule Mars? :lol:
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

...Oh, and think about this: Pactio artifacts can damage the bad guys.
Now, there's the possibility that they're being fueled by Negi's magic and therefore exempt from the Code, but I take it as further evidence that Chao created the Pactio System.  Wioll haven created.  Whatever. Smile
--Sam
"That cow's tasted human blood!"

- Valles - 03-03-2010

First, Haruna's new ambition is especially funny because it is entirely in character.

Second, the killsat's wings look, to me, like the same design as the Ala Alba pins.
===========

Jorlem Wrote:I'm almost certain that I've seen that 'wing' shape somewhere before, but I can't place where. I think it might be Scrapped Princess, but I'm not sure. It looks very familiar, which makes trying to remember very frustrating.
There's the Ala Alba pin, and I think maybe Card Captor Sakura?
--Sam
"I will write my name across the face of the moon!"

- Jorlem - 03-03-2010

Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote:
Jorlem Wrote:I'm almost certain that I've seen that 'wing' shape somewhere before, but I can't place where. I think it might be Scrapped Princess, but I'm not sure. It looks very familiar, which makes trying to remember very frustrating.
There's the Ala Alba pin, and I think maybe Card Captor Sakura?
I was actually looking at the energy 'wings' that appear when it fires, but its normal wings do look like the Ala Alba badge.  Sorry for being vague.  My other guess was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, so, umm, I'm probably thinking of something by CLAMP?
-----

- Valles - 03-03-2010

Ah. The style of the energy wings reminded me of Chao's tattoos, personally.
===========

- NotDavies - 03-04-2010

I was right about Nodoka being the key to Yue getting her memories back! It just took a little longer ... but of course, now it's going to be harder for them, with the shadow of the Class Rep between them.
Ah well. The course of true love never did run true ....

- NotDavies - 03-06-2010

Y'know, I just had a really screwy thought.
Longest pactio kiss to date -- Negi and Chachamaru.
Most powerful artifact to date -- Chachamaru.
... does anyone else think that there might be a connection between these facts?

- al103 - 03-07-2010

Actually it looks like Chao's mana-gathering tatoo... and have exactly same function... Hn...

- al103 - 03-07-2010

OpMegs Wrote:Wait, when did Haruna decide she was going to rule Mars? :lol:
Chapters and chapters ago. Girls noted then that they wouldn't put it past her to actually succeed.

- Evil Midnight Lurker - 03-11-2010

Negi go sleep now.
That manta ship is pretty neat.  But does it have a wave motion gun?
Negi gives props to Nodoka-chan.  Turbo hyperblush time!
I smell a fetch quest.  Haru sums it up.  Mundus Magicus MMO!  Will it kill WoW?
And... a confrontation is imminent.  As well as a wacky misunderstanding.  (Tomayto, tomahto.)
--Sam
"Smells like danger.  Or heavily fried food."

- Matrix Dragon - 03-12-2010

... Seeing Chisame full size without the ears is WEIRD...

- robkelk - 03-13-2010

Quote:... Seeing Chisame full size without the ears is WEIRD...
She's dropped the whimsey and is getting down to business. I think the story's going to get even more intense over the next few months.

(Besides, I think she looks good. If only she was at least a decade older... and real...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

- Valles - 03-13-2010

(Or Paru.)
===========