Drunkard's Walk Forums
New "Erma" up - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New "Erma" up (/showthread.php?tid=12522)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 01-20-2019

I happened across a Maxim magazine when I was bored once. In the letter to the editor section, one letter was in response to an article and just happened to mention how he met Mila Jovavich and actually asked her out. (For the record, she smiled and politely declined, which he was fine with - getting to meet her in person was enough.)

To which the editor reacted: "Waitaminit. You made a pass at Mila Jovavich!? Do your massive balls of GRANITE chafe you, or are they polished to a mirror-fine finish so they swish gently against your thighs?"

Sam is the man with the massive balls of granite, polished to a mirror-finish so you'd never know he had them until he pulls something like that.

RE: New "Erma" up - Mamorien - 01-25-2019

BJS's first new T-shirt design of 2019, a comparison and contrast of her Two Worlds, is now available for preorder at the OUTCAST Comix merch page.

Brandon J. Santiago Wrote:PS- The next Erma update will be posted tomorrow.

RE: New "Erma" up - Mamorien - 01-26-2019

Brandon J. Santiago Wrote:PS- The next Erma update will be posted tomorrow.

The Search Part 12 - in which Kentaro gets a pep-talk from Sam, and Sam gets a free drink from a passing stranger.

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 01-26-2019

Sam is good people. Of course, he would have never have caught Emiko's eyes otherwise.

RE: New "Erma" up - robkelk - 01-31-2019

The Search Part 13 - in which cultures clash at an elementary level

RE: New "Erma" up - DHBirr - 01-31-2019

To quote from one of the other readers:

Quote:JacktheKiller6 15 hours ago

Congrats Brandon you make me want to smack small yokai children

The twins have not improved.

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 01-31-2019

(01-31-2019, 09:42 AM)DHBirr Wrote: To quote from one of the other readers:

Quote:JacktheKiller6 15 hours ago

Congrats Brandon you make me want to smack small yokai children

The twins have not improved.

Yeah, someone needs to do something about those two.

RE: New "Erma" up - robkelk - 02-11-2019

The Search Part 14 - in which Erma catches a ride

RE: New "Erma" up - Star Ranger4 - 02-11-2019

(01-20-2019, 05:52 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: I happened across a Maxim magazine when I was bored once.  In the letter to the editor section, one letter was in response to an article and just happened to mention how he met Mila Jovavich and actually asked her out.  (For the record, she smiled and politely declined, which he was fine with - getting to meet her in person was enough.)

To which the editor reacted: "Waitaminit.  You made a pass at Mila Jovavich!?  Do your massive balls of GRANITE chafe you, or are they polished to a mirror-fine finish so they swish gently against your thighs?"

Sam is the man with the massive balls of granite, polished to a mirror-finish so you'd never know he had them until he pulls something like that.

Oh Man BA.  You just inspired SUCH a massive spit take I should be accused of Alcohol abuse!

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 02-13-2019

Happy to oblige, though I honestly can't take any credit for the 'balls of granite' line. If I ever find that magazine, I'll post the relevant bit online.

RE: New "Erma" up - Mamorien - 02-13-2019

The Search Part 15 - in which the twins keep digging.

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 02-13-2019

And trouble comes a knockin'. I really hope that she's just one of the 'younger' family members there to scare some sense back into those two.

RE: New "Erma" up - robkelk - 02-15-2019

Happy Valentine's Day. Cold hands, warm heart.

RE: New "Erma" up - DHBirr - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 08:36 AM)robkelk Wrote: Happy Valentine's Day. Cold hands, warm heart.
And her hair wrapping around him.

RE: New "Erma" up - robkelk - 02-18-2019

The Search Part 16 - in which great lengths are taken to make introductions

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 02-18-2019

Nope. Definitely not family. Very much not family.

RE: New "Erma" up - Mamorien - 02-19-2019

Not an actual update, but new merchandise: discount preorders for the Tales of Outcast minis; the "Erma Through the Window" T-shirt; and Sam's in-character account of the Williams' trip to the yokai village.

RE: New "Erma" up - robkelk - 02-22-2019

The Search Part 17 - in which everybody chills.

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 02-22-2019

Calling it right now. This is gonna be where Sam shows up, and shows us why he is utterly unconcerned about the yokai threatening to harm him.

RE: New "Erma" up - Norgarth - 02-22-2019

Well, I had been wondering if these three were targeting the kids because they _didn't_ know what family they were part of, or _specifically_ because of which family they were part of. It appears to be the latter.

RE: New "Erma" up - robkelk - 03-05-2019

The Search Part 18 - in which deescalation is attempted and buttons are pushed.

And, yes, they definitely know which family the kids are part of.

RE: New "Erma" up - Mamorien - 03-16-2019

The Search Part 19 -- in which the trio's escape is interrupted.

RE: New "Erma" up - Mamorien - 03-30-2019

The Search Part 20 - in which the twins are in their element.

Also, the ERMA THE GAME Indiegogo continues apace.

RE: New "Erma" up - Black Aeronaut - 03-31-2019

And now would be a REALLY good time for Sam to show up and show the Yokai why you don't screw around with Humans.

RE: New "Erma" up - robkelk - 03-31-2019

Oh, give the girls a chance to show off first...