Drunkard's Walk Forums
Epsilon is in the hospital - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Epsilon is in the hospital (/showthread.php?tid=12617)

Epsilon is in the hospital - robkelk - 10-28-2017

Don't know how many people here know Epsilon and aren't also in his gaming group... He was taken to hospital earlier today and has undergone lifesaving surgery.

The good news is he's already out of ICU. The better news is that I found out about this from an email from the man himself.

He'll be in the Thoarasics ward for a while... and that's all I know right now.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Mamorien - 10-28-2017

Thoughts and prayers. It's next to nothing, but it's all I can think to do from here.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Bob Schroeck - 10-28-2017

Let him know we're all wishing the best for him!

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - nocarename - 10-28-2017

Good news is better than no news!

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Epsilon - 10-29-2017

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. Recovery is proceeding at the best possible estimate they have given me and every day they detach another machine and/or tube from my person. Every day I am less Darth Vader.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Bob Schroeck - 10-29-2017

It's great to hear the good news directly from you, Epsilon! Let's hope you're up and out of there no later than absolutely necessary.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - SilverFang01 - 10-29-2017

Wishing a speedy recovery.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Epsilon - 11-03-2017

Good news!

The doctor came around, told me he finds my recovery acceptable and removed the 2nd chest tube. I'm starting on a clear liquid diet today with and they should be weaning me off of IV feeding all day. If all goes well, there will be the final endoscope on Monday and then I'm out of here.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Bob Schroeck - 11-03-2017

Fantastic! Here's hoping everything goes well.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Epsilon - 11-07-2017

I am officially out of the hospital. Now just comes the months of rehab. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and well wishes.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Bob Schroeck - 11-07-2017

Great news, Epsilon, and you're welcome. Here's hoping the rehab goes quickly and well.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Rev Dark - 11-14-2017

(11-07-2017, 12:34 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Great news, Epsilon, and you're welcome.  Here's hoping the rehab goes quickly and well.

Good to hear - what on earth did you do to yourself?

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Epsilon - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 08:31 AM)Rev Dark Wrote: Good to hear - what on earth did you do to yourself?

Apparently my ulcerated throat just finally gave up the ghost.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Star Ranger4 - 11-14-2017

Yikes. I wanna make a joke but I'm afraid it would be hard to swallow.

RE: Epsilon is in the hospital - Bob Schroeck - 11-14-2017

<rimshot>