Drunkard's Walk Forums
Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other People's Fanfiction (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 02-17-2019

If that's the fic I'm thinking of, it VASTLY undersells the martial artists' durability and damage output in the name of making normie combatants an actual threat. Doesn't feel like Ranma at all, really.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 02-18-2019

"Party on, pilgrim."
- John Wayne's World

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 02-25-2019

Bruce Willis joins one of the less-popular versions of the Justice League, in Hudson Hawkman.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 02-27-2019

I've got The Honeymooners on the brain...

Wreck-It Ralph Kramden

Emperor Ed Norton Utilities

We've secretly replaced Alice Kramden with Alice Carrol, and vice-versa. Let's see who doesn't notice.

And, of course, there's the Great and Powerful Trixie Norton.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Rajvik - 02-27-2019

Instead of going to the Dursley's, Harry is sent to Chicago to live with a distant, yet magical cousin, Harry Dresden

2 Harry

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 02-28-2019

I'm pretty sure I've seen that, though it was Harry D who went to Britain. It would have to have been before 2006, on FFn, and I don't think it was very long at the time. Really though, if you just poke the crossover categories or character lists for HP/Dresden it shouldn't be hard to turn some up... whether or not the fics Should Be, well, that's up to the eye of the beholder.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Bob Schroeck - 02-28-2019

There have been so many Harry/Harry fics already... the problem these days is finding the good ones and the ones that last (and as always, those that sit in the intersection of those two gorups).

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Rajvik - 02-28-2019

really?

I honestly don't go browsing for stories very much, i either read things that have been suggested, things that pop up in the updates thread, or authors that have caught my eye from one of the two. The closest i come to trawling the web for stories is reading on SV/SB/QQ and even then its out of people's signatures.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 02-28-2019

Every two or three months I'll go on SB or SV and hit the link to sort by OP date, then check out recent things with interesting looking titles or tags, or by authors I recognize. I do have to be strict though, three parts to hook me or I close the tab, and just one or two days' reading time even if it doesn't get me all the way to the previous time I checked on them. It's rather overdue now, actually, as I got out of the habit when I got some new (to me anyway) video games a while back and spent all my time playing them instead of reading. I did find a funny new LN translation just now that I should pass on though.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Shepherd - 02-28-2019

I was so disappointed when StoryEnvy stopped updating School Spirit back in 2011. A Harry Potter who dreams he's Harry Dresden while he sleeps was a unique plot hook, and the new insights this brought to the Potterverse were interesting.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 03-03-2019

WALL-E and EVA Unit 00

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Shepherd - 03-04-2019

Chucky Cheese (Child's Play/Chuck E. Cheese).

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - itsune9tl - 03-05-2019

Silent Bob visits Silent Hill.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 03-09-2019

Expelled from the World Association of Culinary Arts for crimes he did not commit, one man uses his good heart and hard earned skills to solve mystery meat and set messy kitchen situations to right in==

The Roquefort Files

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - itsune9tl - 03-09-2019

(03-09-2019, 04:42 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Expelled from the World Association of Culinary Arts for crimes he did not commit, one man uses his good heart and hard earned skills to solve mystery meat and set messy kitchen situations to right in==

The Roquefort Files

That sound a bit Cheesy... Which means that at some point he would run into Cheeseburger, Shake, and Fries. ...

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Rajvik - 03-09-2019

You are both horrible

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 03-10-2019

(03-09-2019, 05:38 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: That sound a bit Cheesy...

Nah... Gaiman and Pratchett's Gouda Omens sounds cheesy.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 03-16-2019

Just how big is this series, anyway?
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
The Bourne Ultimatum
Bourne on the 4th of July
Bourne Free
Bourne Notice

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Rajvik - 03-16-2019

That was horrible Rob, and just for that, have Drew Carey and Mimi Bobek find a radio station hidden in a top floor corner of their building, Drew now DJs on WKRP in Cincinnati

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Norgarth - 03-16-2019

Hey Robkelk, you missed some in the series.

Bourne to Run
Bourne Again
Acid Bourne
Freeze or Bourne

EIDT to add:
Friction Bourne

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 03-17-2019

Natural Bourne Killers, too.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 03-31-2019

I've never read (or watched) Death Note; that sort of story holds no attraction to me. But, apparently, the story's characters include a Yotsuba& Group...?

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 04-20-2019

Somebody at GAINAX had some fun...
https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/3107351

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Star Ranger4 - 04-24-2019

This is FUN Rob???? Seems more like... STFU ME~~~~

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Labster - 04-24-2019

Murder, She Wrote and Tenchi Muyo finally cross over in an episode called: The Mystery of Cabbit Cove