Drunkard's Walk Forums
Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other People's Fanfiction (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Tennie - 11-12-2018

(11-10-2018, 08:26 PM)robkelk Wrote: Make The Last Starfighter a series, put Aseops in every installment, and every sweeps period you'll get A Very Special Death Blossom.

Add in Reaper from Overwatch and you'll get Death Blossoms aplenty! Big Grin

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - batzulger - 11-12-2018

Death Blossom is what you get if Mayim Bialik was one of the Endless.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - ECSNorway - 11-12-2018

And then someone wrote a Powerpuff Girls / Dead Like Me fusion, with George Lass mentoring a new Reaper. Yes, Blossom is now Death.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 11-12-2018

We've secretly replaced My Immortal's Enoby with Discworld's Nobby. Let's see how much better My Immortal becomes.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Lubaf - 11-13-2018

"In Orlando did Walt Disney a stately pleasure sphere decree..."

Thanks
Luc "Amazed That Nobody Else Did This" French

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Bob Schroeck - 11-14-2018

Heh. Among the sig quotes I've used here and at the EPU forums over the years was:
Quote:In Xanadu did Newton-John
A stately disco dome decree...

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Bob Schroeck - 11-14-2018

DonImus Prime.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - ECSNorway - 11-15-2018

[Image: elvis-fullgoldsuit-whitec1.jpg]

'Nuff said.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 11-17-2018

Bella Swan? Never heard of her. Bella Banner just moved to Forks, Washington, though, and she takes after her father somewhat. You probably shouldn't make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

Powers preserve us, it exists... though I think the bigger sin is the number of apostrophe-S words used as plurals in the first few paragraphs. Nothing like an early sore-thumb grammar error to make a bad first impression.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 11-17-2018

Logan's the best there is at what he does - and what he does best is hunt down Runners.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Labster - 11-19-2018

Here's one I came up with that Hacker News seemed to like:
gaius Wrote: war analogies to talk about business.

A previous job had the “tiger team” who would meet in the “war room”. But to the entire rest of the company they were mediocre middle-managers of a medium-sized IT department and everyone else called it the “comfy room” because it had sofas and a Nintendo.

Also, to anyone with similar delusions, a Bluetooth headset does not make you a gunship pilot...
labster Wrote:Many Bothans died to bring us this TPS report.
(Star Wars/Office Space)

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Duane Peters - 11-19-2018

We have just replaced Harry Potter's Dobby with Discworld's Nobby. Lets see who notices.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 11-19-2018

Well, I imagine Lucius will notice when he puts the boot in, but Nobby is a careful, patient sort - he'll bide his time looking for the right moment, and make sure there's no valuables just lying around the place while the lord of the manor is incapacitated first. Why, who knows what might happen, all kinds of shiny bits like that sitting right out in the open? Something criminal might happen to them if he didn't take them into Watch custody, all accordin' to proper procedure like.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Labster - 11-21-2018

"Darlink, Fearless Leader of Team Rocket orders we must ruin plans of Moose and Squirtle."

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Rajvik - 11-22-2018

(11-21-2018, 08:20 PM)Labster Wrote: "Darlink, Fearless Leader of Team Rocket orders we must ruin plans of Moose and Squirtle."

Ok, while I might read/watch that for the nostalgia cross, that is definitely so wrong

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 11-22-2018

Beatrix Potter and The Philosopher's Stone

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - classicdrogn - 11-23-2018

Today, we've replaced Ron Weasley with Ronnie James Dio. Let's see whose head explodes from sheer metal awesomeness first!

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - itsune9tl - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 04:57 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Today, we've replaced Ron Weasley with Ronnie James Dio. Let's see whose head explodes from sheer metal awesomeness first!

That would be Ron Weasley, Madam Pomfrey has Calming potions for Students freaking out.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - itsune9tl - 11-26-2018

Let's Switch the brothers from Boondock Saints with the brothers from Boondocks, and see how much mayhem ensues....

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Bob Schroeck - 11-30-2018

How I Met Your Mother, starring Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - batzulger - 11-30-2018

How I Met Your Mother starring Janet Leigh and Anthony Perkins.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - Labster - 11-30-2018

How I Met Your Mommie Dearest starring Joan and Christina Crawford

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - itsune9tl - 12-01-2018

The Grimm Tales of Bill and Mandy: How I met your Mother Goose.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - robkelk - 12-01-2018

Kirby's "New Gods": How I Met Your Mother Box

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge. - ECSNorway - 12-03-2018

"How I Met Your Mother" starring Harry Dresden and Lord Raith.