Drunkard's Walk Forums
I'm in finally. - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Legendary (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: I'm in finally. (/showthread.php?tid=13451)

I'm in finally. - Logan Darklighter - 05-17-2019

Re-made Cyberman 8 and a couple of other characters. I'm on Everlasting. 

Do we have a "Legendary" chat channel set up yet? Also - is there a global chat channel in general? Because the ONLY clue that anyone is using chat AT ALL is all the calling for teams in the "Looking for Team" channel/tab. 

When is anyone online to invite me to the Legendary? Say the word and I'll show up. 

Also - do we have a redside group?

RE: I'm in finally. - Terrenceknight - 05-17-2019

We do have 'The Legendary' chat channle you can join and i'm not sure about redside villan groups. What global handle are you using?

RE: I'm in finally. - Logan Darklighter - 05-17-2019

(05-17-2019, 11:49 AM)Terrenceknight Wrote: We do have 'The Legendary' chat channle you can join and i'm not sure about redside villan groups. What global handle are you using?

Er... I thought I knew... but hang on let me check. (How the hell did I not KNOW this?)

EDIT:  Oh I guess that makes sense. It defaulted to the first character I made. I'm @Cyberman 8. I think I'll keep that for now. Seems fitting.

RE: I'm in finally. - Wiregeek - 05-17-2019

There's a lot of folks that have invite privs to the SG, and don't worry about prestige. Welcome home!

RE: I'm in finally. - Niteflier - 05-17-2019

As far as I know, we don't have a redside group yet, mostly because we don't have many toons over there yet.

RE: I'm in finally. - Bob Schroeck - 05-17-2019

Did we ever have an all-inclusive redside group at all? I remember several smaller, special-purpose groups like Dark Heart High, and nothing like an evil Legendary.

RE: I'm in finally. - OpMegs - 05-17-2019

I think the Anti-Legendary was the Infamous? Not entirely sure on that.

I know that Scimitar Securities existed as sort of Riot's opposite number, but most of those characters haven't been recreated yet, so.

RE: I'm in finally. - Terrenceknight - 05-17-2019

Yeah The infamous was the villanside variant. I believe Foxboy had been the lead of that VG.

RE: I'm in finally. - Shader - 05-17-2019

As for ye old "Global" chat. There is no global chat. What people are doing are using the help channel as a global dual purpose help/discussion channel. At least while I'm on.

RE: I'm in finally. - Logan Darklighter - 05-17-2019

(05-17-2019, 05:14 PM)Shader Wrote: As for ye old "Global" chat. There is no global chat. What people are doing are using the help channel as a global dual purpose help/discussion channel. At least while I'm on.

Come to think of it - was there EVER a global chat? I know there's broadcast which reaches one entire zone. I know we had The Legendary channel. I remember The Cape Radio channel. There were probably a couple of others. But I don't think there was ever a true global or even server-wide general channel. Or am I mis-remembering one way or the other?

RE: I'm in finally. - Bob Schroeck - 05-17-2019

I had forgotten completely about the Infamous. Wow.

RE: I'm in finally. - Drenivian - 05-18-2019

Everyone forgets The Infamous. We tend to be a heroic bunch... except for Fox but i think he just liked RPing Lady Nogitsune
... the fact that i even REMEMBER that character surprises me.

RE: I'm in finally. - Dragonflight - 05-18-2019

My big redside alts were either Kitten Claw, the catgirl bot summoner, and a really scary effective dark melee brute I built at one point. Might be fun to resurrect them.

Oh, in other news, this fits tonight, I think... Smile

RE: I'm in finally. - Star Ranger4 - 05-18-2019

My infamous was Regnar Rats

RE: I'm in finally. - OpMegs - 05-19-2019

Well, I mean, we had an entire VG in Scimitar Securities opposite Riot, but I admit to not having a lot of alts in the Infamous.

RE: I'm in finally. - Bob Schroeck - 05-19-2019

...I don't think I ever had an Infamous toon, which is probably why I forgot about it. I remember Lady Nogitsune, though. And Mother Meiyai (what that how it was spelled?).

RE: I'm in finally. - Vyperpunk - 05-21-2019

Eileen Ferris, Bots forcefield mastermind... I'll have to reroll her, naturally, but I will gladly go redside if teams are needed there.

RE: I'm in finally. - Rieverre - 05-24-2019

If anyone needs extra bodies Redside Evie (and Blueside partially):
- Fragrach is available on both on Evie, a midlevel Dark/Dark Brute. (my former CoH main reborn, WOHOOO)
- Fafnir is a lower level SS/Bio Brute just on Redside atm.

and then there's Mass Effect, the Gravity/Time controller on Blueside, pretty low level. Hit me up if you need the extra muscle, I might bring allies.

RE: I'm in finally. - Vyperpunk - 06-19-2019

Well Eileen is up to 42 so I guess I'll see about setting up The Infamous today (unless it's already been set up, in which case, invite please?)