Drunkard's Walk Forums
Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other People's Fanfiction (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! (/showthread.php?tid=13468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 05-25-2019

Previous thread is previous

Ataru Moroboshi, Jack Rankan, Cirno, and Tatewaki Kuno get transported to the Imperium of Man... because what Warhammer 40,000 always needs is more baka.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Bob Schroeck - 05-25-2019

I don't even have to go to ATT to know what page(s) you've recently looked at.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - classicdrogn - 05-30-2019

How about a Harry Pottere/Girl Genius crossover? The prophecy does specify "the hand of the Other" after all.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Jinx999 - 06-04-2019

Kabaneri of the Iron Dwarf Fortress.

It'd explain some of the architecture and the engineering.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Bob Schroeck - 06-05-2019

We're replaced Raven Branwen from RWBY with Raven Darkholme from X-Men...

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Norgarth - 06-05-2019

Similar scores for Mother of the Year ratings...

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Bob Schroeck - 06-05-2019

...so, no one notices. At least once she finds a reference photo. <grin>

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 06-11-2019

(Blame a typo for this one)

One evening, Usagi Tsukino is given a transformation brooch by her brand-new friend and magical advisor, Lina...

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Norgarth - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 07:04 AM)robkelk Wrote: (Blame a typo for this one)

One evening, Usagi Tsukino is given a transformation brooch by her brand-new friend and magical advisor, Lina...

Azu-Juban's gonna be paying for a LOT of repair work... Tongue

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - classicdrogn - 06-11-2019

I'd actually like to see a SM/Slayers crossover... either way, actually, Senshi in whatever the Slayers world is called, or Lina and friends on Earth. Maybe as a result of the incident when Lina got possessed by L-Sama casting the Giga Slave, but it turns out L-Sama likes her so everyone was just teleported to random places instead of the world being destroyed, if it's the Slayers characters doing the world-hop.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - DHBirr - 06-11-2019

It seems to me like someone would've come up with this character-swap before, but I guess I didn't phrase the search properly to find it....
Card Captor Nanoha and Magical Girl Lyrical Sakura.  What happens next?

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 09:46 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: I'd actually like to see a SM/Slayers crossover... either way, actually, Senshi in whatever the Slayers world is called, or Lina and friends on Earth. Maybe as a result of the incident when Lina got possessed by L-Sama casting the Giga Slave, but it turns out L-Sama likes her so everyone was just teleported to random places instead of the world being destroyed, if it's the Slayers characters doing the world-hop.

I'll just leave this here.

(06-11-2019, 09:58 AM)DHBirr Wrote: It seems to me like someone would've come up with this character-swap before, but I guess I didn't phrase the search properly to find it....
Card Captor Nanoha and Magical Girl Lyrical Sakura.  What happens next?

All I could find was this...

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - classicdrogn - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 11:08 AM)robkelk Wrote: I'll just leave this here.

The only issue I have with that is casting Xeloss as Jupiter - Filia would be a better fit there, I mean, Jupiter Thunder Dragon, after all

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Labster - 06-14-2019

And yet Gourry as Venus seems like perfect casting.

Nanoha Takamachi is a much better battle mage, but Sakura Kinomoto is just straight up more powerful. I think instead of "befriending" enemies, it would instead involve Sakura befriending the various lost logia and adding them to her powers.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Labster - 06-15-2019

Let's replace Vash from Star Trek with Vash the Stampede, and see if Picard notices the impending slashfic.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 06-20-2019

« Ceci n'est pas une pipe. Ceci est une pipe. »
– Crocodile Magritte

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Star Ranger4 - 06-24-2019

.... I get the Crocodile Dundee side of that, which lead me to help translate the French... but not getting the rest of it

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 06-24-2019

[Image: 300px-MagrittePipe.jpg]

La Trahison des images ("The Treachery of Images"), by René Magritte

(And the caption is true. This isn't a pipe. It's a picture.)

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Shepherd - 07-09-2019

We're replacing the putties from Power Rangers with the puttis from Renaissance artwork (https://www.learnreligions.com/cherubs-and-cupids-angels-of-love-124005). Lets see if the 'teenagers with attitude' remain nearly as popular in Angel Grove after defeating these opponents.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - classicdrogn - 07-12-2019

I don't have a joke, just arc/series titles:
the Moon Cell Games, in Steel Dragon Ball/Stay Grand

Jojos and servants and Z-fights, oh my!

And lots of waif-fu from characters who are inexplicably cute girls instead of big muscley dudes...

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - Labster - 07-15-2019

I heard this thread was for discordant ideas:

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 07-21-2019

"What are we going to do tonight, Ami-san?"
"The same thing we do every night, Chibi-Usa: try to keep the peace of the world!"

Sailors Pinky and the Brain

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 07-22-2019

We've secretly replaced Gundam Wing's White Fang organization with RWBY's White Fang organization, and vice versa. Let's see whether anyone notices.

RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 23: Hail Discordant Ideas! - robkelk - 07-29-2019

Full Metal Alchemist? Fumoffu

Full Metal Jacket: Brotherhood