Drunkard's Walk Forums
We are not not amused - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: The Drunkard's Walk (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Drunkard's Walk S: Heart of Steel (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: We are not not amused (/showthread.php?tid=14355)

We are not not amused - Bob Schroeck - 05-05-2022

Usagi Tsukino is canonically 4'11".

Queen Victoria was 4'11".

Coincidence?  I think not!

RE: We are not not amused - Norgarth - 05-05-2022

well, it's always possible various Senshi incarnated several times over the centuries (usually not in the same place/time granted)

RE: We are not not amused - ckosacranoid - 05-20-2022

And this leads to one very confused sailor pluto when 15 different sailor moons show up at the same time because for some weird reason they all got born at the same time sharing the same soul or just copies of it.

RE: We are not not amused - Labster - 09-20-2022

If anything, I imagine it involves Victoria's granddaughter, Princess Charlotte. After all, the only difference between a Sailor Moon attack spell and a shady government espionage program is capital letters: BEAUTYSHOCK, SUPREMETHUNDER, TWINKLEYELL, AQUAILLUSION

RE: We are not not amused - Bob Schroeck - 09-21-2022

...And now I'm visualizing Artemis with a cigar in his hand paw, sitting at a table in a smoky room with other members of the Silver Millennium Intelligence Division, transmitting orders to Agent Moon...

RE: We are not not amused - robkelk - 09-21-2022

Usagi Tsukino and the Swiss Tournament?

RE: We are not not amused - Bob Schroeck - 09-21-2022

Heh.

RE: We are not not amused - Labster - 09-21-2022

Tinker Sailor Soldier Spy

RE: We are not not amused - Ebony - 09-22-2022

Weirdest Halloween episode ever.

RE: We are not not amused - ckosacranoid - 10-01-2022

Or Sailor Moon showing up in a black tux and driving an Austim Martain and ordering a drink and answers to Jamie Bond.....

RE: We are not not amused - robkelk - 10-01-2022

(10-01-2022, 05:41 PM)ckosacranoid Wrote: Or Sailor Moon showing up in a black tux and driving an Austim Martain and ordering a drink and answers to Jamie Bond.....

My FireFox dictionary wants to correct that to "Autism Martian". Despite the fact that I have the homepage for the Aston Martin website open in another tab.

RE: We are not not amused - ckosacranoid - 10-14-2022

Ok, I forgot to go back and double-check my spelling on that one Rob...sigh.

RE: We are not not amused - robkelk - 10-14-2022

It was more a comment on "Autism Martian". (Which would be a great name for a grunge-rock band.)

RE: We are not not amused - Ebony - 10-14-2022

(09-20-2022, 10:55 PM)Labster Wrote: If anything, I imagine it involves Victoria's granddaughter, Princess Charlotte.  After all, the only difference between a Sailor Moon attack spell and a shady government espionage program is capital letters: BEAUTYSHOCK, SUPREMETHUNDER, TWINKLEYELL, AQUAILLUSION

As long as it's not NIGHTMAREGREEN....