Drunkard's Walk Forums
[Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fenspace (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment (/showthread.php?tid=14665)

[Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Drezzer - 12-22-2023

Like the title says, Rei in a quiet moment, when I'm not making her want to pull her hair out...

And someone pointed out, she looks like a cat-girl version of Gadget...
I'm still writing, but the holidays is making it hard to focus.

[Image: Eha7Ao8.jpg]

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - robkelk - 12-22-2023

Oh, she's cute.

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Drezzer - 12-22-2023

(12-22-2023, 09:25 PM)robkelk Wrote: Oh, she's cute.

Well, she did go through my browser history to see what I liked... although how she missed 'red hair', I have no idea.

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Vulpis - 12-23-2023

...Someone needs to do a fanfic, or at least a spamfic called 'Rei-con' or something where all the various Rei's from anime/manga gather and meet each other...

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Drezzer - 12-24-2023

(12-23-2023, 11:56 PM)Vulpis Wrote: ...Someone needs to do a fanfic, or at least a spamfic called 'Rei-con' or something where all the various Rei's from anime/manga gather and meet each other...

Oh that wouldn't be confusing at all... would be amusing though.

Everyone one with a name tag, "Hello, My Name is "Rei""

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Norgarth - 12-24-2023

would there be multiple versions of the same characters? Like a Sailor Mars from the manga, one from the original animated series, 1 from the live action show, 1 from the new animated version, etc

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Drezzer - 12-24-2023

(12-24-2023, 09:24 AM)Norgarth Wrote: would there be multiple versions of the same characters?  Like a Sailor Mars from the manga, one from the original animated series, 1 from the live action show, 1 from the new animated version, etc

"Hey, you look familiar"
"I do?? I'm pretty sure I've never met you before..."
"No, I think I've seen you on TV"

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - robkelk - 12-24-2023

(12-23-2023, 11:56 PM)Vulpis Wrote: ...Someone needs to do a fanfic, or at least a spamfic called 'Rei-con' or something where all the various Rei's from anime/manga gather and meet each other...

No, you fool! If a Miyamoto Rei clone were to get into the Tachibana Rei clone tank, they'd all be doomed!

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Vulpis - 12-24-2023

I just ended up imagining a flame-throwing miko-piloted giant cyborg...

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Foxboy - 02-03-2024

I'm just thinking of the sponsored headphones for it...

RE: [Artwork] Rei in a quiet moment - Drezzer - 02-03-2024

(02-03-2024, 04:18 AM)Foxboy Wrote: I'm just thinking of the sponsored headphones for it...

Beatings by Dr Rei

I know I exasperate her enough that there are times she wishes she could knock some sense into me.