Drunkard's Walk Forums
City of Heroes: Homecoming Issue 28 - Page 4 update - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Legendary (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: City of Heroes: Homecoming Issue 28 - Page 4 update (/showthread.php?tid=15060)



City of Heroes: Homecoming Issue 28 - Page 4 update - Drenivian - 10-06-2026

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/patch-notes/issue-28/page-4/issue-28-page-4-r47/

The devs out working on Homecoming have published the long awaited Page 4 to Live today with the advent of spooky season.
Interesting updates include

Sonic Armor (for all melee style ATs) - Its a nearly pure selfish Resistance style armor with a Lightning Rod equivelant
Light Affinity (for the support ATs) - It is looking to be a great buff set

Changes to 
Super Strength - They made a Rage that doesn't crash with other changes in set
Empathy - Now Overheals into absorb and other tweaks
Sonic Resonance - They buffed it into amazing (what no, I'm not saying that because I've played it since Issue 5)
Traps and Forcefields - Both got very good buffs

and they... Made a Shorter Citadel Task Force.  Thats right, no longer do we slog, we just punch quickly.

Full patch notes are linked above... I have a respec to start planning

(yes, I know I failed to post something for Page 3 here. I forgot OK? Paperwork)