Drunkard's Walk Forums
An inevitable question: - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Legendary (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: An inevitable question: (/showthread.php?tid=4590)

An inevitable question: - Chibi Konatsu - 08-22-2006

Why don't we have a Great Lakes Legendary on some server?

Re: An inevitable question: - Bob Schroeck - 08-22-2006

Because you hadn't volunteered to start it before now.

-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

Re: An inevitable question: - Chibi Konatsu - 08-22-2006

Consider it done when I've got a spare moment.

Re: An inevitable question: - Bob Schroeck - 08-22-2006

Hm. If we can figure out how to reach one of the overseas servers, maybe we can set up the EuroLegendary, too?
-- Bob
---------

Regarding the Great Lakes - Chibi Konatsu - 08-24-2006

So just to be sure, which servers presently contain Legendary outlets?

Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - jpub - 08-24-2006

Virtue has the original, Infinity the EC chapter.
I've got some highbies on Freedom, and I can transfer some of my midlings over to the SG if you start it there, but I think the general idea around here is to go to locations where people *aren't* established.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]

Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - Acyl - 08-24-2006

Well, the reason why we started a second chapter on Infinity...was because some of us had problems connecting to Virtue, especially after the last issue hit. It's somewhat better now, but...the West Coast servers seem sliiightly less stable these days, in general. And, 'course, 's a wee bit better for folks on the US East Coast to play on Infinity.
We picked Infinity rather than, say, Freedom, 'cause we wanted a less populated server.
-- Acyl

Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - jpub - 08-26-2006

I know, I'm just irked because I can't play the "I just happen to have an alt at that level range!" game.
14, 18, 28, 32, 37, 50.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]

Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - His Lovely Wife - 08-26-2006

Quote:
14, 18, 28, 32, 37, 50.
Lottery numbers! Thank you jpub! :-)
Nothing is stopping you from forming a Freedom based Legendary. I think it would be freaky to have teams on each server. But then, I'm wierd. It might also give me incentive to play my ice/ice blaster on Freedom. Sure we might all get serious cases of alt-itis, hey, it happens to the best of us. I think a bunch of us were on that road long before this subject came up. (looks around innocently :-)
-Cindy

Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - Acyl - 08-26-2006

Oh, well, yeah, honestly, there's a certain amount of logic in starting a Freedom chapter because it's the most-populated server, as well. And I think I've got a couple of lowbies there, too...
-- Acyl

Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - Evil Midnight Lurker - 08-28-2006

In anticipation of this possibility, I've created a lowbie on Freedom: Urban Myth, an archery defender in gray camo. (And I still can't believe that name wasn't already taken.)
On the Villains side, there's another arch-enemy for Chibi Konatsu: Punch Man's eternal adversary, the Punchless.
--Sam
"I'm running out of municipal property to throw at them."

Re: Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - Bob Schroeck - 08-29-2006

Someone needs to make his female partner/sidekick, Urban Miss...
-- Bob
---------

Re: Re: Regarding the Great Lakes - Evil Midnight Lurker - 08-29-2006

In a matter of days, as it happens, my fiancee and fellow SME alumnus Becky-chan will finally be moving out here to stay.
If I can just convince her to join in the madness (she is big on rp'ing), well then...
[Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Comfort, commitment, marriage. What do these things have in common? The letter C. Except for marriage."