Drunkard's Walk Forums
A bunny or two. - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other People's Fanfiction (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: A bunny or two. (/showthread.php?tid=7994)

Pages: 1 2 3

A bunny or two. - VladimirTherin - 02-08-2009

700 years is a long time.

Some of the ships failed. Some of them didnt hear the call to come back. Some of them decided not to heed it.

... and some of them came back *strange*

A WALL-E bunny :-D

Because the story after the movie might be as interesting as the one told in the movie.

700 years of voyaging in deep space, under largely robotic control.

Maybe not all of them just went along in a happy daze?

Maybe some of them encountered... something amongst the stars.

Obviously you could use this to setup all kinds of scenarios.

- VladimirTherin - 02-08-2009

And another:

July 5th.

Humanity won at great cost, but they did win.

Its the day after independence day, the nations of the world are feeling brotherly and humanity has just had it rudely made known to us that we are not alone.

... and it isnt necessarily very friendly.

... and theres all this nifty alien tech laying around...

- robkelk - 02-08-2009

Quote:And another:

July 5th.

Humanity won at great cost, but they did win.
Its the day after independence day, the nations of the world are feeling brotherly and humanity has just had it rudely made known to us that we are not alone.

... and it isnt necessarily very friendly.
... and theres all this nifty alien tech laying around...
So that's where the funding and tech for UN Spacy came from...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

- Black Aeronaut - 02-10-2009

Had one for Naruto the other day.

We've all heard a story or two where Naruto is adopted by the Hyuga clan.

How about one where the Hyuga Elders went around Hiashi's back and branded the poor kid with the Caged Bird Seal?

And so now what is he? A weapon guided by the hands of the Hyuga Elders, or their downfall in the making? Would Neji find a friend and confident in Naruto? How
would this turn of events drive Hinata? How would Hiashi deal with this himself?

- Necratoid - 02-10-2009

I'd think that would be a very bad idea... maybe spectacularly bad. Think about it Naruto has an Epic level seal that that only the Hokage and Ero-Senin
can actually make heads or tails of.in the village. One that we know remakes his chakra circulatory system so it can handlle massive amounts of youki. On the
other hand the Caged Bird Seal is designed to overload the cranial chakra systems to the point is melts their head... the pain is just partially sending their
head into a self destruct system... the second effect is it prevent the bearer from passing on the White eye to their descendants without offical permission
from the Clan Counsil. This second effect means the cranial seal connects the bearers head and loins... which means its going to have to go straight into the
Epic level seal that involves the Shingami., to accomplish this effect. The Seal they're going crosswire to is only visiable if Naruto is barechested (it
just doesn't glow enough to be seen through fabric) and is molding chakra...which he will not be doing while they attact said curse seal. Grant they will
probably be using the white eye at that time... but my point about not actually being able to see/understand the seal still stands.

So we have a seal that now connects Naruto's head and groin to some combination of the the Shingami and the most powerful thing known to have walked the
planet. Now even ignoring this is likely to cause something truely spectacular and quite possiblely very stupid and/or annoying to happen to Naruto: not
limited to a constant peanut gallery of overpower jerks, rambling on in Naruto's head (Maybe giving him a bizzarre case of sentient Turrets Syndrome or
Multiple possessions), random spiffy new bloodline equivalent, halucinations, a craving to chase and eat small furry animals, etc.. I'm not sure it will
actually do much to Naruto.

Naruto has a chakra system designed to handle chakra far more corrosive and volital that whatever they can channel through him... so it could jst make Naruto
very annoyed that some explitive doodled lame things on his forhead. It could just cause him to go Kyuubi berserker... this is with a curse seal that has been
shown to activate from farther than a few dozen feet. Possible worse for them, they could be required to attach their chakra system to his and pump chakra
into it to activate the seal... Not only would this leave them drained next to someone who is quite cross with them... but this is probably like sticking your
hand in a rampaging river: you risk getting damaged or dragged in. Which in a comedic or bizzarre story could mean that you end up with Neji angsts at Naruto
about the seal and Naruto responds with 'Hey, so that is who doodled on my head!" Then something about maiming those stupid vandels or pranking them
into oblivian. This means the goggles/forehead protectory are used by him to cover up those stupid doodles. This would of course break Neji's brain
badly.

Now if people are getting sucked into the seal Naruto could emd up with a sewer full of elder White eyes and genjutsu users, attacting to his head your chakra
and attempting to influence him is a bad idea here... which means Naruto will spend a ot of time meditating and loudly demanding people pay him 'jutsu
instruction shaped' rent for living in him... and bizzarree comments about why he is full of people who are far more rude and deadbeat than the Kyuubi.
Not that the Kyuubi is any more pleasant to be around than normal... its just the Kyuubi actually pays it's rent (chakra) and helps with the maintenance on
the place (regeneration)... It may be ancient evil and very, very annoyed, mad and grumpy... but its not a deadbeat.

- Black Aeronaut - 02-10-2009

Well, seeing that Naruto has no White Eyes to pass down, I think that the Elders would only be worried about keeping him under their thumb. Ergo, a simplified
version of the caged bird seal - one that only has the brain-burning ability. The Hyuga's are bound to have something like that, or at least I would think
so. They strike me as paranoid enough to have that 'You never know when...' mind set.

We go that rout and we have a cool Naruto story with some mild angst. The Elders like to fuck with him whenever they get the chance, but he's got Neji,
Hinata, and probably even Hanabi backing him up (as distant as she is, she doesn't strike me as being quite that cold-hearted). If Hiashi is smart enough
(I already know the guy at least has a heart left) he'll probably convince the Elders to allow Naruto to be trained as the future Hyuga heiress's body
guard - probably easy enough after the kidnapping attempt. Learning to do this task effectively would hopefully keep the Nasty Old Men off his back for the
most part. (Also, scary thought: Naruto using Jyuuken. ZING! He won't even need the Byakugan to hurt you with that.)

On the other hand, we could still go the other way and Have a nicely comedic Naruto story instead that, while plausible, has cracktastic possibilities. One
other thing, though. We'll basicly be throwing nasty old men who deserve waht they get into Naruto.

Nasty Old Men, say hello to the greatest of the Biju, Kyuubi-sama.

Kyuubi-sama, say hello to your lunch.

Ah, the Kyuubi is pleased and would like to have more, please. (What's more is that we could probably even get the Kyuubi to give Naruto all the knowledge
of his 'treats.' He is, after all, the all powerful Nine Tails, thus a simple enough task in exchange.)

Who else can we trick? Wink

- bmull - 02-10-2009

I'm thinking that the Main Branch, or a part of it, might just be going bye-bye. After all, this could be considered, by some, an attempted coup
d'état and we know what happened to the last one.

- Necratoid - 02-10-2009

I'm just not sure that the White Eye Elders know how to alter the seal at all... they are on a purity quest thing and constantly force Hiashi into doing
things for the sake of tradition and perpetual motion. The thing about Neji's story that is the worst for him, is Neji is the only reason he isn't
main branch is that his dad was born second. Which considering that Hiashi is bascially letting his own kids fight for the position of Clan head, means that
this was actually a completely arbitrary desision. If Neji's dad had lost in a battle for position I can see a Neji that is more annoyed with/ashamed of
his dad and better adjusted without Naruto treating him like a malfunctioning appliance and beating some sense into him. I have an easier time seeing the
curse seal as being a part of tradition and not even close to a recent developement. I can also see it as something they comissioned and then, after finding
out it worked as advertised, paid the creator with a shallow grave and a flaming home.

A lot of this comes from the Clan being obsessed enough with the sheer Awesomeness of their Clan combat style that they don't seem to think of any other
jutsu as worth while. I just can't see them as letting Naruto, even an enslaved one, actually learn there Style of Infinite Awesomeness. Its heavily
implied in the canon that Neji actually broke into the Clan's files and swiped the scrolls with the really good moves on them and taught himself. Everyone
shown was baffled on how he learned the moves and they are Mainline only and super moves without anyone knowing. Granted they were also classified as jounn
level skills... but considering Neji used them infront of that many people he trapped them into not being able to cover this up.

I think it'd make sense that the Elders catch Naruto after he sets up some prank on them, say at 7 or 8. To punish him they knock him out and tag him with
the seal... then declare him a slave and make speaches at him, he only hears the part about free training. It can even be that they are using Big words at him
and are talking about training him as a slave... he just hears the training part as unsterstandable. So they start 'forcing' him to go through
training and after a while of him showing up regularly in secret one of them tries actually using the seal on him, probablely because he keeps going on and on
about something he did to prank some idiot. The guy drops dead or mindless and drooling... Naruto takes Bart Simpsons famous quote of dealing with blame to
heart and bails. Every once in a while this happens. In a year or two he runs out of conspiritors and his training ends. All those cool guys who gave him
actual training are dead or something, so he moves on with his life

Flash forward to Negi and his fight... at this point they maybe have a ward of the hospital dedicated to inexplicable coma ward... lots of Elders and a few
random ninja who tried to tried to genjutsu him with nightmares or something. A few random foreign ninja who were found on the roadside. The place is under
quarenteen. Naruto has lots of idiots running around in his chakra system/sewers. They'd probably respawn after a while if the Kyuubi ate them so I can
see it as a game there.... maybe enough of them in a pile make good bedding. Probablely a group of the Elders in a corner somewhere endlessly, tirelessly
plotting... insane or just really bored after a while. Kyuubi is happy with his 'toys'.

Hiashi eventually finds out what happened to all those annoying Elders, post chunin exam, and no one (at least until someone who actually understands such
things actually looks at the seal and figures out what the hell is going on, probabely Ero-senin) explains why all those people keep ending up in Naruto's
head to him. I'm seeing Naruto actually having Itachi mess with his head and Itachi just kind of keels over and drools at him... to which there will be
much blinking. If you do that to Itachi, Ero-senin doesn't show up fast enough and right after Sasuke gets owned with his Chidori rush. Itachi makes a
'You suck little brother, hate me more you sad little peon' speach, uses super genjutsu on Naruto and dramatically falls over drooling. Naruto stares,
Kisame stares, Sasuke angsts and STARES, Naruto gets a 'check if he is dead stick' from his room. Ero-senin comes into a broken, baffled Sasuke, an
openly gawking Kisame, and Naruto poking an S-class missing ninja with a stick. Meanwhile Itachi is confused for all of 4 seconds as he stares at the sewer he
is inexplicablely standing in before he gets caught by a very large paw attached to an even larger beastie... and the Kyuubi is very happy with its new toy...
for gaze attacks have an awful hard time effecting the giant monster that is standing on your back. Also, the Kyuubi learns that Yes, Uchiha are indeed
delightful squishy between your toes.

Giving Naruto all their knowledge without actually having him work for it is not exactly going to make the story much different from other arbitrarily super
Naurto's. Better to have him work for it... though you can give him some tenants that are quite happy to teach him things. Maybe some missing nin that is
quite happy to have ther limbs or looks back. If you want to have him get more of a power up, have those that have had their chakra fully/partially
assimilated into him system able to manifest as shadow clones. Maybe have Naruto occasionally walk by elaborate meetings of the entrapped trying to figure out
how to get more hot chicks in here... You know, to improve the scenery.

- LilFluff - 02-22-2009

I had an brief sketch of an idea pop into my head. Take any random team of magical girls. And then the parents of one finds out what their daughter is up no --
only the father doesn't get mad that they're saving the world without parental permission. No, this Marine Corp drill instructor is upset that they are
having so much trouble despite the nifty powers. "No! No no no! Hasn't that talking animal of yours discussed strategy and tactics even once? *sigh*
Okay, gather around girls class is in session."
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.

- robkelk - 02-22-2009

LilFluff Wrote:I had an brief sketch of an idea pop into my head. Take any random team of magical girls. And then the parents of one finds out what their daughter is up no -- only the father doesn't get mad that they're saving the world without parental permission. No, this Marine Corp drill instructor is upset that they are having so much trouble despite the nifty powers. "No! No no no! Hasn't that talking animal of yours discussed strategy and tactics even once? *sigh* Okay, gather around girls class is in session."
Sounds like an idea for a Drunkard's Walk Step, substituting "extradimensional visitor" for "parent" and "UN" for "Marine Corps"...
--
Rob Kelk

- Black Aeronaut - 02-22-2009

*Chuckles* This is pretty much what is going to happen with my story as well (once I really get it going, anyways). Only my character will have the benefit of
working on Usagi-chan from day one... If you'd call that a benefit, anyways. Wink

ETA: On the Independance Day Bunny... I've always wanted to read one like that, but I haven't really had the wherewithal to write one myself. Surely
somebody has? *Goes off to search for such a fic*

- Shay Guy - 02-22-2009

Isn't that already what Bob's planning on doing with the Sailor Moon step? "In otherwise ordinary, mundane world, Doug discovers both the vanguard
of an interdimensional invasion, and that world's second superhero during her first night on the job. Before he realizes it, he finds himself in the role
of teacher, advisor, coach and sometimes surrogate father to a team of metahuman teens."

Pronounced "shy guy."

- robkelk - 02-22-2009

Quote: Isn't that already what Bob's planning on doing with the Sailor Moon step?
Hence the "" at the end of my earlier comment...
--
Rob Kelk

- Bob Schroeck - 02-22-2009

Quote:Isn't that already what Bob's planning on doing with the Sailor Moon step?
Oh yes indeedy it is.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

- LilFluff - 02-23-2009

Does someone have a time machine handy so I can go and read that step now?

I've always been curious about the summary I read once for one of the stories on a Go Nogai anthology DVD. It apparently involved a boy whose parents
waited until the very last minute to buy his school uniform - at which point all that was in stock was girls uniforms. And then the critter shows up to select
a new magical girl to fight evil... One wouldn't necessarily have to go to that extreme. Seeing as how bishonen can look rather feminine and not all
schools in Japan requiring uniforms.

"What! What did you say the new girls name was? That's a guy you mangy fuzzball!"

"Um, I'm standing right here."

"Well he looked like a girl."

"Excuse me! I'm right he--" "What! Are you saying we look like him!"

"Er... Yes?"

"So, you have to be a girl to save the world?"

"Yes!"

"Er... Not exactly... It's just the boss has this thing for sailor uniforms."

"There is such a thing as a male uniform."

"Er..."

"I am not wearing a tux. I am most certainly not going to be tossing roses about."

(Huh. Do the sigs not have the "----" at the top unless you manually put them in?)
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.

- Black Aeronaut - 02-23-2009

Hrm... Zeke is going to be giving Usagi-chan some conditioning training. Remember that movie, Man on Fire and the scene where he is training the girl, Pita? "THE GUN SHOT HAS NO FEAR!" Yeah, more or less the same idea. Add in some basic military training and battlefield strategy. Now imagine doing this to all the senshi.

It'll be interesting to see how the Outer Senshi get along with Zeke and the Inner Senshi once they show up.

- DHBirr - 02-25-2009

This notion's been tormenting me for some time now:

You have a high school student, just about ready to go to college. He gets consistently good grades -- not the very best, but always good. He's not a jock,
but he's athletic enough that jocks don't feel like putting him down and bullies look for easier pickings. There are no significant problems in his
social life. He's already picked out the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with, and it's mutual. In short, he has absolutely no
need
for a magical girlfriend.

Guess what.

His parents are both abruptly transferred within their respective companies. "Amazingly," they're being sent to the same city, about as far from
the current home town as they can get and still be in the same country. The truth is, the reassignments are only taking place to force our young hero to move.
Shortly after the family arrives at their new home, some special authority figures pull him aside for a private conversation.

Space aliens have landed, and they want to be friendly. No, they need to be friendly. The aliens' DNA is, figuratively, on its
last legs; they're a dying species. They have, however, developed a one-way technique for shaping themselves into human form (their normal form is anything
but human). They still won't be fertile with each other, but they'll be able to mate with humans
and preserve their culture. Linked to the transformation process is a psychological matching that ensures emotional compatibility with the human spouses. Yes,
spouses; the aliens want stable marriages, not "free love." Obviously, with this build-up, we know who's been picked to marry a girl from outer
space.

Earth's leaders are quite enthusiastic about acquiring the "dowry" of advanced technology the aliens are offering. The representative of the
national government makes veiled threats that refusing to go along could leave our hero open to treason charges if the aliens decide to take their technology
to another country. The rep from mercantile interests deals in explicit threats: "You'll never get a job, and your parents
will lose theirs." The man from the scientific establishment doesn't bother with threats -- the boy marrying an alien is essential FOR SCIENCE!

There's a fourth guy (I originally pictured him as military, but that's just my bigotry against civilians coming out). He's listened to the other
three with evident growing disgust. Now he points out to the young man that, as a result of the matching process, the alien-turned-girl is, in a sense,
already in love with him. Could he at least give her a try?

So he meets her. She's good-looking, she's intelligent and well-educated, she's got an appealing personality -- if he didn't already have a
girl he loves, this one is exactly what he'd be looking for (the psychological matching works really well). But there
is his prior commitment....

I can't turn this into a story myself; I lack the empathy to make the character interactions work. Besides, although I find happy endings unrealistic, I
prefer them in fiction -- but I can't figure out how to resolve this triangle without somebody's feelings getting hurt (bigamy not acceptable, sorry).
Maybe now that I've spelled it out here, I'll be able to forget about it.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

- Valles - 02-25-2009

Quote:(bigamy not acceptable, sorry).

*curious* Why not?
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

- Foxboy - 02-25-2009

I'd guess because the alien can only be a "perfect match" for one person without going crazy or something similar. Like, say, the aliens
discovering "Heterosexual monogamy is normal for humans" from watching the uproar about a polygamist on tv news or somesuch and adapting
accordingly...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

- Necratoid - 02-25-2009

I've seen the guy ends up a magical girl plot before,Lilfluff, namely this fanservice happy webcomic: http://www.sgvy.com/... which is a perfect example of why talking mascot's need to pay attention to what they are doing.

- DHBirr - 02-26-2009

Quote: *curious* Why not?
OK, I just released this bunny in the wild to let the bears eat it, but let me clarify: I didn't feel I could write
bigamy as a solution and make it seem plausible. Remember, these are attractive, intelligent, well-educated girls -- and high-spirited, too; they know their
own worth, so neither is likely to submissively say, "Anything for his happiness." (I didn't realize until I'd
actually posted the idea how much it resembles Paradox's situation in OMB and DW5.) And even if they become friends, as seems to be happening in DW5,
somebody's still going to be hurting, at least a bit, when the choice is made. I figure that's inevitable -- but
I don't know how to write it and make it readable (without plagiarizing, that is).
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

- robkelk - 02-26-2009

Quote:Remember, these are attractive, intelligent, well-educated girls -- and high-spirited, too; they know their own worth, so neither is likely to submissively say, "Anything for his happiness."
That isn't necessarily how they'd feel about bigamy, though (as many of Heinlein's novels point out). "We've found the ideal life-partner, there's no way either of us will settle for second-best, and he's not property any more than we are - let's share."

Mind you, the aliens might be monogamous for life by instinct... which makes this discusion moot. If it's in your DNA-equivalent, you're stuck with it.
--
Rob Kelk

- Herr Bad Moon - 02-27-2009

robkelk Wrote:
Quote: Remember, these are attractive, intelligent, well-educated girls -- and high-spirited, too; they know their own worth, so neither is likely to submissively
say, "Anything for his happiness."
That isn't necessarily how they'd feel about bigamy, though (as many of Heinlein's novels point out). "We've found the ideal
life-partner, there's no way either of us will settle for second-best, and he's not property any more than we are - let's
share."
This is taking for granted he doesn't mind bigamy.  I know I'd resent having somebody foisted on me, no matter how pleasant, if I had somebody I love already.  
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"

- Bob Schroeck - 02-27-2009

Well, right there is a possible source of plot tension, then.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Naruto-Inukami x-over Bunny! >>>SPOILERS! - Black Aeronaut - 02-28-2009

Okay, I got one here, and I think it's good.

Lately I've been watching a fansubbed anime called Inukami. It is about a boy (who's a bit of a pervert - think along the lines of Uresei Yatsura) who
is a member of a clan that makes contracts with the Inukami. An Inukami and an Inukami-Tsukai take on odd jobs to exterminate demons and other interesting work
regarding the supernatural.

Our main character has a contract with a girl, named Youko, who is not really an Inukami. We find out later that she is the daughter of a great, powerful, and
evil fox demon. It was her, in fact, that sealed her father away, at the request of the Inukami and Inukami-Tsukai, so he could do no more harm to the world.

Right away the gears in my head clicked together. Cross-over with Naruto. Youko = cherished daughter of the Kiyube no Kitsune. Youko, as much as she loves her
father and how he dotes on her, wants him to stop terrorizing the humans. He refuses and she runs off to the one man she knows can do something: the Yondaime
Hokage of Konohagakure. With her help, he is able to seal away the Kiyube into his son without sacrificing himself to the Shinigami.

However, the villagers demand Youko's death due to her being the Kiyube's daughter. Minato is able to sway the council, but not entirely. Youko is
imprisoned instead. She doesn't like it, but she's not one to cause disaster and ruin like her father, so she goes with it for now.

Naruto himself is still hated and despised. It is known throughout the village that he carries the Kiyube within him, and the fact that Minato's alive
still doesn't really change things, except that there are no attempts on the boy's life (treasonous act, you know). He is merely shunned, much to
Minato's grief. Naruto, however, vows that he'll earn everyone's respect by taking over for his father.

His peers are pretty confused because their parents tell them to stay away from the Hokage's son, but Naruto seems to be a good person. Debating on whether
or not the Uchiha massacre occurs or not. I'm still trying to sort out that whole mess that is the Uchiha clan.

Anyhow, fast-forward to the academy graduation. Despite all the training dear old dad has given him, it only means that Naruto is graded against a harsher
curve. Of course, Mizuki makes his bid, but he wants something different.

Mizuki knows that Youko can make a contract to serve a human, but with her under guard it isn't possible for him to do that. So he sends Naruto. At worst,
Naruto is killed for trying to free the prisoner. At best, he brings the prisoner and after Mizuki makes a contract with her, kills Naruto.

Of course, Murphy's Law comes into play here. Naruto hits the guards with his Oiroke no Jutsu. The seal that keeps her imprisoned is a blood-line seal made
by Minato, so Naruto is able to open it. Youko is intrigued by this second coming of Minato and decides to play along - at least she'll have a little bit
of fun before Minato has to put her back in her cell. Mizuki shows up and things get interesting. He tells Naruto that he is the Kiyube, throwing the boy off
psychologically, and taking the opportunity to make the contract with Youko.

Youko is pissed. While she realized that Naruto was Minato's son, she didn't know that he was the one that her Father had been sealed into. She
incapacitates Mizuki and sets things straight. She tells him that he is not the Kiyube and that Naruto only keeps him imprisoned so that the Kiyube could no
longer wreak havoc on the land.

Naruto is glad to hear this and tells Youko that, aside from his family and a few others, she's the nicest anyone's ever been to him. Curious, Youko
prods for more information and what she learns is unsettling. She decides then to do something rash and makes a contract with Naruto. Naruto gives her his
goggles in exchange for a beaded necklace she wears to seal the contract.

When Minato and Iruka find them, it is to the sight of Naruto laughing his ass off as Youko uses her Shukichi (a teleport ability) and Jaen (elemental control,
usually fire) to punish Mizuki in only the most humiliating ways possible.

Eventually, Minato gets the whole story from the two. Since Naruto has made a contract with Youko he knows that he can't lock her up again. However, he
can't really let her run loose among the villagers. At least, not openly. Minato has Youko disguise herself as an ANBU so she can shadow Naruto, at least
semi-openly.

Minato has always loved a good prank and his son has been a joy in that respect. As he watches the disguised Youko leave his office, he can not help but think
that this is quite possibly the greatest prank ever since he invented a Thousand Years of Pain.

Let the mischief ensue!