Drunkard's Walk Forums
Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions! - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other People's Fanfiction (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions! (/showthread.php?tid=8519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- batzulger - 10-21-2016

Penny and her dog are pretty good at frontline combat actually...

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-30831-57 ... -Verse.htm

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-30831-58 ... -Verse.htm

The winding up dead part though is quite possible.
--------------------------------
Je ne suis pas une Intelligence Artificielle Turing. Je suis Charlie.

- Black Aeronaut - 10-21-2016

Err... Was thinking of cute-little-girl-Penny.

- batzulger - 10-21-2016

They are the same actually. 'Wynalazek' is 'invention' or 'gadget' in Polish and Umysl means 'spirit' or 'intellect'.

- Black Aeronaut - 10-24-2016

I kinda figured, but your's looks like she was raised by Samus Aran. :V

- batzulger - 10-24-2016

Nope, her backstory is almost as messed up as Samus's though.

- Tennie - 11-24-2016

A British secret agent and an NYPD cop team up to take down a Caribbean drug-smuggling ring in Live and Let Die Hard.

- deadpan29 - 12-06-2016

Not a crossover in and of itself, but something that seems like a perfect set-up for a crossover:

On The Flash TV show this season, the crew sent out a message / I.Q. test to recruit another version of Harrison Wells from somewhere in the multiverse. I'm still a little unclear on why they felt the need to do this, considering the number of people with serious science skills still in the group. However, the guy they got comes from a universe where someone who wasn't a version of Harrison Wells was the person who decoded the message, showing that you didn't have to be a version of that person to solve the puzzle.

To me, this seems like a good set-up to throw in a genius-level character from almost any setting you care for, provided you can justify them wanting either to fight the good fight or to get a fresh start somewhere.

Being the Brony that I am, I think Starlight Glimmer would be fun and hilarious, but it's an idea with vast flexibility.
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.

- Ebony - 12-07-2016

Quote:Deadpan29 wrote:
Not a crossover in and of itself, but something that seems like a perfect set-up for a crossover:

On The Flash TV show this season, the crew sent out a message / I.Q. test to recruit another version of Harrison Wells from somewhere in the multiverse. I'm still a little unclear on why they felt the need to do this, considering the number of people with serious science skills still in the group. However, the guy they got comes from a universe where someone who wasn't a version of Harrison Wells was the person who decoded the message, showing that you didn't have to be a version of that person to solve the puzzle.
Well, the answer to that is simple. Tom Cavanaugh's contract hasn't run out. Smile

I think it would have been nice to see more of the Harrison Wellses from other worlds. DC has a massive number of alt-Earths to pull from. With the right amount of CG, they could have done the Harrison Wells from Earth-C or Earth C-minus. Harrison Wells as a talking turtle would be an amusing addition to the auditions.
(Earth C-minus is home to the Just'a Lotta Animals, including Super-Squirrel, Wonder Wabbit, and the Crash, a turtle with super-speed. Since at least one Wells was Eobard Thawne in disguise, it would make sense that the Reverse-Crash would also be a turtle. Though he could also be a rabbit, riffing on the Tortoise and the Hare.)

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

- Norgarth - 12-15-2016

Harry Potter + Willy Wonkahttp://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Wvb ... S&did=null

- drakensis - 12-15-2016

Before Remnant's recorded history an alien spacecraft crashed in a remote corner of the world. The inhabitants were left comatose... until recently. Chance tectonic activity led to their awakening.
Now one group will stop at nothing to obtain the resources to assemble a new vessel and power it for a return to their homeworld, while the other group are pledged to protect innocents such as the inhabitants of Remnant from their counterparts.
Both have much to learn about humanity.
In other news, Yang Xiao Long just bought herself a motorcycle, she calls it Bumblebee.

RWBY/Transformers
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

- itsune9tl - 12-15-2016

Quote:drakensis wrote:
Before Remnant's recorded history an alien spacecraft crashed in a remote corner of the world. The inhabitants were left comatose... until recently. Chance tectonic activity led to their awakening.
Now one group will stop at nothing to obtain the resources to assemble a new vessel and power it for a return to their homeworld, while the other group are pledged to protect innocents such as the inhabitants of Remnant from their counterparts.
Both have much to learn about humanity.
In other news, Yang Xiao Long just bought herself a motorcycle, she calls it Bumblebee.

RWBY/Transformers
Whether good or bad, Penny wants an upgrade. ...

- itsune9tl - 12-16-2016

What if Ranma Saotome fell into the spring of the somewhat drowned Horror that Sweetly Creeping up to You?

- Tennie - 01-23-2017

Kyle Reese has just been sent back from Los Angeles circa 2029 to Los Angeles circa 1984 with the order to protect a young woman named Sarah Connor from SkyNet's Terminator assassin.

However, when he arrives he discovers that the timeline, and thus his mission, have been changed irrevocably.

For one thing, there are Russian soldiers patrolling the streets. And they don't look very friendly at all...

(Terminator: Genesys/Red Dawn (1984).)

- DHBirr - 02-03-2017

"Help me, Light Yagami.  You're my only hope."
In centuries to come, the entire galaxy agreed that the effortless way Kira destroyed Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, and every tyrant who tried to succeed them proved the Jedi Knights had never been worth all the fuss everyone had made about them in the past.

Considering that one dictionary definition of "carry on" is to "behave or speak in a foolish, excited, or improper manner," the designers of that famous poster, "Keep Calm and Carry On," need to make up their flippin' minds!
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

- Black Aeronaut - 02-03-2017

Of course, Light would go on to become an even bigger tyrant than all of them combined. :p

- robkelk - 02-03-2017

There are any number of people who could do a better job than the Jedi...

"Help me, Kimball Kinnison. You're my only hope."

"Help me, Nanoha Takamachi. You're my only hope."

And so on.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

- Bob Schroeck - 02-03-2017

Quote:"Help me, Kimball Kinnison. You're my only hope."
"Help me, Sam Kinison, you're my only hope!"

With an appropriate response.

No, wait, that's should not be.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

- Tennie - 02-05-2017

Have you ever wondered how John McClane managed to get so good at fighting off terrorists and the like? Well, it all started one December in his youth, when his family left on a trip and accidentally left him behind...

(Die Hard/Home Alone. That's right, I'm fusing together two of the greatest Christmas movies that actually aren't about Christmas!)

- itsune9tl - 02-05-2017

The "Wet Bandits" were never the same after that Christmas.

- itsune9tl - 02-06-2017

Just for S&G We at the Folgers Crystals' crossover Lab are switching random racers from the Red Line, with Racers from the Wacky Races.

- robkelk - 02-07-2017

Manytales00 Wrote:Just for S&G We at the Folgers Crystals' crossover Lab are switching random racers from the Red Line, with Racers from the Wacky Races.
Why stop there?

"Little did they know that Racer X was Penelope Pitstop's long-lost brother..."
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

- itsune9tl - 02-07-2017

Next you will be wanting the International Rescue Team on hand to for the imminent disaster that is the Red Line Race hosting world.

- ECSNorway - 03-07-2017

Due to their increasing popularity, Houkago Tea Time has been hired to be one of several bands entertaining the crowds celebrating the launch of a ship.

The SDF-1 Macross, to be specific.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

- drakensis - 03-08-2017

Let's suppose that a third Nagato-class super-dreadnought was laid down but scrapped under the Washington Naval Treaty. The name of the battleship was to be Saitama.

Skip forwards to the Abyssal War and there have been a series of mysterious encounters out in the Pacific. In every case, an Abyssal attack is broken when a lone kanmusu smashes the Abyssals almost effortlessly before departing. Compiling descriptions determines three facts about her:

1. She seems to have rigging similar to Nagato and Mutsu
2. She's bald
3. She seems vaguely depressed after battles.

After the initial aftermath (and after convincing several destroyers to stop checking Nagato and Mutsu to see if they're wearing wigs), the Admiral decides she's basically harmless and simply to ascribe the defeats to 'one of the Nagato-class' without specifying which, claiming operational security if anyone starts pointing out any inconvenient moments when both Nagato and Mutsu were seen elsewhere at the same time.

Then Fubuki makes first contact with Saitama. To her surprise the bald battleship's more concerned about getting to a cut-price sale at a coastal supermarket than she is by the Abyssals in the way. She's on a limited supply budget, after all...
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

- itsune9tl - 03-08-2017

How about a Kanmusu cruiser whose ultimate strategy is to win her battles with just a smile.

When that doesn't work, she can lay down some almost unnaturally fast, and accurate gunfire.

The problem is some one has declared her a Rogue Abyssal (she is neither) because of her investigative nature.

What ever the reason, Rushina Tendo just wants to come home.