Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another white supremacist shoots a synagogue
Another white supremacist shoots a synagogue
Suspect in deadly synagogue shooting near San Diego wrote anti-Semitic manifesto

I am so fed up with this. We should publicly name every white supremacist, writer, blogger and politician that inspires these things. Hound them and expose them for the monsters they are. Starting with that orange dusted Russian investment property with dementia currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
RE: Another white supremacist shoots a synagogue
Minority being murdered by white asshole. I'd make a harsh comment about the American Way, but that asshole in Christchurch came from Australia, so I'm just going to declare white supremacists need to be kicked in the dick. A lot. Preferably by women. Because most of these assholes are sexists as well.