Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Commentary][Story]As the Woods Turn[bloopers, bleeps, blunders, And other silli
[OOC][Commentary][Story]As the Woods Turn[bloopers, bleeps, blunders, And other silli
Bloopers reel, and green room stuff here, also Spelling catches, and other silliness so as not to mess up the Story posts.

Because we know people want to.
Keep it to the current Arc please.
RE: [OOC][Commentary][Story]As the Woods Turn[bloopers, bleeps, blunders, And other silli
Well, I spelled Hyoga's name wrong once and only caught it after I sent the story to the prereaders...

A question: How long did it take folks to figure out what the crossover was?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: [OOC][Commentary][Story]As the Woods Turn[bloopers, bleeps, blunders, And other silli
Me? Until the gas station. But then, I only know the movie from its trailer and the ATT page.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Meanwhile, here I am with It's a crossover?

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
I clued in when they reached the Cabin, but the closest I've gotten to actually watching the movie is the Robot Chicken parody.
(06-05-2019, 03:47 PM)Dartz Wrote: Meanwhile, here I am with It's a crossover?

That's why I linked to the tropes page down near the very end - so folks could learn that it's a crossover.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
You had characters from 3 different anime, of course it's a crossover 8P Big Grin
Fourth-wall-busting green-room exchange:

"Where's all the purple prose? Where's the atmosphere? Horror is supposed to be all about the creepy atmosphere!"

"Rob already said he doesn't like horror."
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Eh. Never seen it. Probably have seen the trailer, but immediately discarded it - even if it is Joss Whedon.... Meh.

Honestly, for a moment there I thought you were going for a REAL classic like Evil Dead.
Silly omake comment from the bad guys' side: "We could have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their god."
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown